15

Valentina was walking through the hall everyone else was heading to lunch while she just wanted to go sit in the library and do some research of her own on her past since she wasn't learning anything from anyone else. She was just about to reach the library when she was pulled to the side by Mario. Who she hadn't actually had to deal with since it came out Adriano was her older brother. "We need to talk."

"I don't think Adriano would like you talking to me." She knew he wouldn't she knew that none of them wanted her to have any contact with the Moretti Family and she didn't even know if she wanted contact with them she was still learning to adjust to the first set of brothers that she had.

"I can talk to my sister anytime i want right Valentina so when were you gonna share with the other side." Her eyes went wide she had thought he figured it out but she hadn't been sure. She had hoped he hadn't and that she could just pretend that they were not related. "You did good hiding it but you're a mix of both of your parents some traits obviously come from my runaway mother."

"No." Siblings or not she was not talking to him she didn't care about the fact that they shared a mother right now it meant nothing to her.

Mario smirked taking a step back and crossing his arms over his chest. He was sure that she didn't have any clue that they had done the test on her. And from what she seen she didn't like liars. "Tell your brothers that next time they get a DNA test done make sure they don't reveal the results to the other party."

Valentina took a step back confused she knew that her aunt had mentioned that they might get one but she had never given them DNA nor had they ever mentioned that they were doing a test. "What DNA test?"

He smirked he hadn't been sure if they had told her and now he was happy that he had used that it was surely going to work to her advantage he could see her already starting to get upset. "After your dear brother carried you out on only his suspicion Leonardo did a Dna test to confirm that you were indeed the lost daughter of Valentino Romano and Alyssa Moretti." Not that they even needed the test it was a dead giveaway.

She still didn't get to tell them herself which kind of pissed her off. Also she didn't like that he was using the test as some type of blackmail. She was also pissed that her brothers couldn't just be honest with her about the fact that they were getting it done. Especially when she had asked Lorenzo was there anything that she didn't know and he had liked right to her face. "Get away from me."

"I'm your older brother too i have every right." He took two steps closer to her so that they were face to face. He may have not always really wanted his sister back but she was his sister. And they had every right to her as the Romano family did. "Your mother had no right to take you."

She slapped him she didn't like that he thought that he could dictate her just because he was her brother and she also didn't like the way he said your mother like they didn't share one to begin with. "Fuck off Mario." She turned and stormed down the hall. She was now pissed angry and could feel her temper surging. She took out her phone texting her aunt asking her to come get her she didn't want to be near the school right now but before she left she had one more thing that she had to do.

--
She walked into the cafeteria she made her way towards Adriano a glare on her face making everyone immediately get away from her. They were already scared of her when she wasn't angry and they didn't want to test her when she was.

He got up going over to her he could tell that something wrong with her. Someone had did someone to upset her and she wasn't good at hiding it. "Wha-" She slapped him. "The hell Valentina." She had only hit him a few times before self-defense when they were training in the basement a couple times he managed to piss her off and when she injured his shoulder.