Valentina was getting ready to go to school. When she finished she went downstairs where her other brothers were waiting. And they all were still very adment about the fact that they didn't want her to go to school. "I'm not sure if you should go to school today Sorella."

"I don't care. I'm going." She really didn't care about them not wanting her to go back she wanted to. She needed some sense of normal she couldn't be trapped in the house at all times with just them she didn't think that she would survive. She wasn't going to let the circumstances change things she was going to school. She needed to go back.

"Ok." They didn't even want to try and argue with her already knowing that it was going to get them nowhere.

--

Valentina walked into the school with Mario, everyone watched them, but then would turn and look away. She was sure that the rumor mill was going to reach its peak soon enough about this. She looked over to her brother noticing that he was death glaring "Do you always death glare everyone?"

"Do you always have to be right about everything?" Mario figured pretty quickly that Valentina preferred to do things her own way.

"Ahole." She didn't want to hear it from him she didn't care what they said she had a right to the truth.

"Me."

She turned towards him she hoped that he figured this out quickly. No matter whose temper or attitude she may or may not have it was worse than both his and Adriano's. And right now she didn't want to hear anything from either of them. She wanted to be left alone with her thoughts because no one wanted to tell her the truth about anything.  "I am not in a very good mood so if i was you i would calm it and do it quickly. Because the next time i break a body part it will be yours. I have to get to class."

"Your an asshole." He didn't care what she had to say about him it wasn't his fault that no one was telling her the truth.

"See you in 4th. Oh wait I'm skipping see you at home." She turned and walked away heading to her first period. She didn't intend on going to any of the classes that she shared with her brothers.  She didn't want to see Adriano or his girlfriend. And she was having enough of Mario at home.

--

Adriano was sitting on the bleachers when Ceasre and Nico came and sat next to him. They knew that something was wrong after yesterday Valentina went with Mario.  "What happened?"

"My sister is never going to talk to me again?" He had a chance to have his sister and he ruined it by lying to her.

Nico knew that it had to be more to why she was never going to talk to him again. "And why is that?"

"We seen the argument she slapped you." Ceasre hated to say it but lying to her hadn't had the best outcome. And maybe telling the truth might have been better,

Adriano sighed he didn't know why he had lied and he was betting that he would have gotten better results if he had told the truth. "She asked me a question and my first instinct was to lie to her and now she hates me."

"Why'd you lie to her?" Now that was the question why hadn't he told her the truth when he had the chance.

"You should have told her the truth." He was sure that he would be in a much better position if he hadn't lied.

"My brothers did it for security they did a rapid DNA test." They had wanted to make sure that they could get custody of Valentina and fast and they knew that the DNA test would do just that.  "And i lied to her about it i don't know why i did it."

"And now what." Obviously he needed to something to try and get his sister back they knew better than anyone that he wouldn't trust Valentina with anyone.