12

It had been four weeks that she had been out of school. She had one more week at home before she could go back. Which she was excited for but at the moment a major concern for her was getting feminine products quickly.

She went downstairs to see her brothers talking about their family business. Which she definitely wanted a part of but she would worry about that for a later time. " Sorry interrupt your next hit but I need a favor?" Right now she had no money of her own and she knew they were loaded so she wasn't worried about that more worried about going with someone that wasn't one of them. "And i have a request." 

"What do you need?" Leonardo knew that she was doing better and was waiting on her to just ask for a car or something seeing from her record that she could drive both a motorcycle and a car.

"Money?" Although she did refuse to tell them what it was she needed the money for.

"What's your request?" Lorenzo could tell that she probably needed to be taken somewhere if she was asking for money she needed to buy something.

"I need to go to a store." And she needed to go like now and she refused to go with her older brothers it was already going to be to weird. "And i would prefer to go with someone that is not one of you three."

"Why?" Adriano was confused why she suddenly needed to go to the store.

"I can't tell you." More like she refused she didn't care if they were her siblings it was still embarrassing.

"Valentina."

"You know what i am just going to have aunt Alessia bring it because I won't tell you." She didn't care if one of them were a doctor it was still something she refused to talk about. And it was easier telling her aunt considering she went through the same thing.

-- 

Alessia was sitting talking with Camilla about Alessandria when her phone started to ring. She picked it up seeing that it was Valentina calling she answered it putting it her ear. "Yes, Valentina."

"I need to go to the store or I need you to go to the store for me." Either worked for her at the moment she just needed a few things.

"For?" She was confused why her niece was calling her when one of her brothers could just tell her.

Valentina groaned she just wished that one of them would stop asking all those questions and listen to what she was saying. She didn't want to tell them she just wanted them to do something for her. "Why do you and my brothers ask so many questions."

That made Alessia chuckle she could see that they were already getting on her nerves and she didn't even see the half of it yet. "Because they're your brothers what do you need."

"Time of the month my craps are bad and i have nothing." And she needed something fast she knew that her first day was by far her worst day.

"I will get you some things and bring them to you." Alessia knew that her niece was in a panic and that it was also her first period that she had while living with her brothers. "Just give me like half an hour."

"Thank you."

"I will be there soon."

"See you soon." Valentina took a breath hanging up the phone now all she had to do was not sit on anything white and pray that she didn't bleed through the pants and the towel.

--

The three brothers looked at each other confused in the month that Valentina had been here they had never seen Valentina act that weird. "That was not weird at all."