Hearing their conversation made Shawn grip on me tightly before crying once again. I was too late when a growl came out of my mouth. It was a different growl...it was just strong and possessive one.

       "You will not, you will not take Khaled away from us! He belong to us and you don't have the right to take him away! He is ours!" I was angry when the thought of Khaled being taken away from us comes into my head. Alak glared at me.

        I see Alak's mouth opening and he was about to say something when father burst into the room. He was also mad.

      "Just what the hell are you doing, Alak?! Coming here talking about that failure, and making a mess!" Alak was an ince closer to punching him. And just that, Alak pointed his finger at my father.

        "Do not, do not call him a failure! You don't have the right to call him that! He is everything but a failure! He is the man who chose to take his pain alone other than seeking help! He, he is still your son!" We are listening and I was clenching my teeth, literally went angry at my father for calling Khaled a failure.

        "That fucker let th–" papa was cut off when Alak continue.

        "He's not a monster to put the pack in danger. And how could you call your son names?! You do not know what he went through! You are his god damned father! The man who should have help him in anyways yet you are the first person who lay a finger on him! You are nothing but a trash to me so don't tell me about what you believe because the truth is far from that!" Father was taken aback about the sudden burst.

       Then he turned and look at me, straight in the eyes. I look back at him.

       "And you, Alpha Khaled. You don't have the right to stop me from taking him. He's never yours, remember? And are you really going to let him live back in this hellhole that gives nothing but pain to him?! Oh no, I forgot that everything starts from you! Only if you just embrace him and accept him as your mate then he will not have to suffer! Or you could have just rejected him that day he told you the truth and just let him die peaceful! I am so sorry about my attitude but I can take it no more,"I was silent, shocked to be specific.

       D-Does the sparks and electricity that I felt when I touched me...signs that we really are mate? And not just brothers?...

       "And you, Shawn. The man who killed his wolf. Thank you for being honest to him but you could have just given him a chance to prove that he's a worthy man, instead, you throw his hope of happiness out of the window, just like that maye of yours did," my heart began to ache as I heard about those words.

       W-We have taken Khaled's happiness...his hope was crushed by us. We are the bad guys here...we are monsters.

       "I-I killed his wolf...I-I rejected. I-I'm such a useless mate! I'm such a burden! I-I should die. My parents are right, everything should have become perfect if I wasn't born..." I pulled Shawn much closer.

       "Don't, love, don't. You're not a useless mate. You're beautiful and makes me happy, you are not useless and never will. What your parents told you, they are lies and none is the truth. You're an amazing mate," I reassured him. He's not useless. What he responds made me silent.

       "No mate would reject their half...I make you happy...but I caused Khaled pain... I'm a terrible mate... I'm sorry!" He started to cry again. I glared at Alak.

       "We'll be leaving in a few. I am here to announce that Stella and I will leave this pack once and for all. I'll take Khaled with me and my family to live in a human-filled city. Since you no longer consider him as your son, I'll take responsibility of him as his guardian or father. He deserves nothing but happiness. He doesn't deserve to be in pain. Such a kindhearted and remorseful man should not be treated like shit," and with that, they left.

        He'll take Khaled away from us...no, no! We must see Khaled A-And I'll beg for forgiveness. I'll do everything just for him to accept us...A-And even beg Alak to take us with them. I am willing to abandon the pack and my family for Khaled. This time I'll choose Khaled. And nothing will change my mind.

Alak's POV

       "Please...please tell me that he's alright," I heard my mate saying in worry. I have made my decision to take Khaled with us and live in a city around.

        We are currently driving a car towards a neighboring pack which is where Stella was originally from. Her parents has our pup because we were trying to solve this damn conflict.

        We will spend more time with our pup because we realized that we are like abandoning him.

        "I'm not going to lie but he's not fine. He is stable now after the alpha took care of the arrows...but the wounds, they are not healing. No progress at all and w-we are stared that if we try to fix it, the open wound might get infected. Now that he's a human, he's sensitive to everything," I explained to him the situation.

       Khaled still haven't woken up and I'm really worry. I'm worry that he might stop breathing. I'm worry that he'll leave the world...without even having to taste the real taste of happiness. I'm afraid that he'll leave us all without seeing him wearing a real happy smile...

        "Kyle and Shawn...they are Khaled's mates. T-They are suffering as well from the pain that Khaled is feeling. I-I think they have realized everything by now. T-They will come to see him tonight...I am sure of that," serve them right! That's what they deserve for giving Khaled endless pain. I hate their guts for not giving a wonderful man such a Khaled, a chance to show him how much cares and how much he loves them.

        "If I were Khaled, I would reject them after the pain that they had given to me. They deserve to be in pain as well," I commented and just that, I mate slap my shoulder a bit.

      "Don't talk like that. We know who's in charge of that kind of decision. We are just here to support Khaled in his life. We'll his shelter as he grows strong. We'll protect him like what we want to do," I can't promise that I'll be fine if ever he'll forgive those bastards.

      Fuck! Who does he fucking have to agreed going in war between Harman and the hunters? Knowing full well that he can't see and doesn't have his wolf anymore. He's in the disadvantage!

      I won't forgive myself if he dies. It's all because of me why he had to throw himself to take the arrow. I was willing to give my life to him that day yet he threw me back and catch the god damned arrows!

       I'm wishing and praying for the moon goddess that she'll heal Khaled... because he still haven't found his happiness. He can't die. He deserves everything good in this world after he takes and takes pain without receiving a real long term happiness...and that could be his mates. They are the ones who can fill the empty hear of my boy.