Part 8

Sorry it's short

When you are in your room Legolas barges in. "What the heck y/n!" You look at him "what?" Legolas looks angry, in fact you have never seen him this angry. "What? WHAT? What do you mean what!? You can die on this journey! Where you in your right mind?" At this point you are getting angry too "so you can come but I can't? This is idiotic! I can easily take care of this myself and you know that!"

Legolas has nothing to say to this and you are about to yell again when you suddenly see the pain and tears in his eyes. "L-Legolas? Are you okay?" You ask and a tear rolls down his face "I can't loose you..." you walk towards him and lay a hand on his cheek. "You will not lose me love, I will be alright." He lays his hand on the one you have on his cheek. He slowly smiles and then lays his forehead against yours. "I love you." He says before softly kissing you. You kiss him back and close your eyes. When you break apart you smile "I love you to."

Later, there is a get to know dinner for fellow members only. You just got out of a conversation with Aragorn when you notice Boromir looking at you. "It's Boromir... right?" You ask kindly and he smiles. "You are right, and you are y/n.... Daughter of..?" You are about to answer when Elrond walks in. "Y/n?" You look at him "yes, Ada?" You say and he smiles "I would like to speak to you after the dinner, please meet me in my office." You nod "of course Ada." You say. He then leaves and you look at Boromir again.

"Y/n, daughter of Elrond." You say with a smile and Boromir racked his eyebrows. "Well Nice to meet you My lady Y/n." You smile kindly "please, just Y/n." He nods. "Whatever you prefer, Y/n." You chuckle and enjoy the rest of the dinner, by talking to everyone and talking a lot with Gimli about what You thought of the dwarves You traveled with.

When the dinner is over you make your way to your dads office. "You needed me?" You ask when you walk in. He looks at you. "First of, why? Second of, do you know what could happen to you?" Elrond says and you shrug. "Because I want to help Frodo and be with him and yes, know what could happen. Ada, you know I can do this, and if I fail, which I wil not, I died with a good reason." He stands up and walks towards you. "Listen Y/n, I trust you and I know you can do this, but I don't want anything to happen to you." You walk towards him and embrace him. "Listen Ada, I will be fine, don't worry... please." Elrond sights. "Fine, but promise you will be okay?" You chuckle "promise..." 

487 words

Thanks for reading.

(You look really good today<3)