Part 4

It's been two days and I have decided will leave Bag End in the morning to return to Mirkwood. It's evening and I made a walk around while Frodo and Sam where at the Inn. When I am walking back I see Frodo and walk with him.

"How was it?" I ask him and he smiles "it was fun, most of the night listening to the singing of Merry and Pippin. Also heard Sam talk about Rosie a lot." He says and i chuckle. "Sounds like a great night." He smiles "how was your walk?" You shrug "it was oké, there are lotS of trees here, Legolas would love-" I suddenly stop as I notice there is someone in the house. "Why did you stop?" Frodo asks and I lay a finger on my lips. "Someone is in the house..." I whisper.

I walk towards the house and Frodo walks behind me. "Stay behind me." I whisper to him and I pull out a dagger. I silently enter the house and look around. Suddenly Gandalf appears "is it secret? Is it safe!?" Frodo nods slowly and then walks over to a chest and takes the envelope out. Gandalf takes it and tosses it in the fire.

"What are you doing!?" Frodo asks confused, he looks at me and I shrug. The envelope burns and the ring is revealed. Gandalfs takes out the ring with a pair of tongs. "Hold your hand out, Frodo... it is quite cold." Frodo looks at me confused again and I nod. Frodo puts his hand out and Gandalf lies the ring in it. "What can you see? Can you see anything?" Gandalf asks.

"Nothing.. There is nothing... wait!" Frodo says. You look over his shoulder. "There are markings." Frodo says. Gandalf looks tense "it's some form of Elvish. I can't read it..." Frodo says and you tilt your head "I can-" Gandalf interrupts you "there are a few who can... the language is that of Mordor, which I will not utter here." Frodo looks up "Mordor..?" Gandalf nods "in the common tongue, it says: one ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One ring to bring them all and one in the darkness bind them."

"This is the one ring, forged by the Dark lord Sauron, in the fires of mount doom... taken by Isildur from the hand of Sauron himself." Gandalf says. I look at Frodo slowly realising everything "Bilbo found it... in Gollums cave." He mumbles. I nod slowly while Gandalfs speaks again "yes. For sixty years, the ring lay quiet in Bilbo's keeping, prolonging his life, delaying old age... but no longer, Frodo. Evil is stirring in Mordor. The Ring has awoken. It's heard it's masters call." Frodo looks at the ring with a scared look.

"I will give you two some privacy so I am going to make some tea for you two and then I will pack my bags, tomorrow I will leave for Mirkwood." Gandalf nods and I walk to the kitchen. I prepare some hot water and grab two tea bags. Then I fill two cups with the hot water and put the sacks in it. I put one teaspoon of sugar in Gandalf his tea and two in Frodo's. I then walk back and see that Sam is also there. I sight "do you want tea Sam?" He smiles. "No, thank you miss."

"Now go Samwise, get your bags!" Gandalf says and I look at him "what do you mean, where are they going? Please don't tell me you are sending them to.." Gandalf cuts me of "no y/n, I will not send them there, they will be taking it to Bree, there I will meet them in the prancing pony." I breath in relief. "I will take my leave now, I sent Legolas a letter I would be home in a week." I say goodbye to Frodo and then grab my bags and get Alshifa ready.

When I am about to go Sam runs up with packed bags. "Don't go without saying goodbye!" He yells and I smirk "of course not, goodbye Sam, it go's you well." I say and he smiles "goodbye miss Y/n." And with that I gallop away.

702 words!

And as always, please comment and vote if you want<3