13

ONE MONTH LATER.

horrible.

I just finished cutting.

I put the razor on my counter and got in the shower.

I almost passed out so many times i think i lost too much blood.

After i got out the shower i put on some grey sweats and a white crop top. I laid in bed and decided to take a nap because i had nothing better to do.

I've gotten skinnier. I still got ass and i'm not that skinny but you can tell. All my happy weight is gone and i haven't been able to eat a lot.

I couldn't stop thinking of Jahseh.

I finally got myself to fall asleep.

....
"WAKE THE HELL UP NIGGA" Stokeley shook me awake roughly.

I shot up because it caught me off guard. I looked around until i went back into reality to see Stokeley looking down at my arms.

I put my forearms against my stomach.

"Amariana i told you to quit that shit a long fucking time ago" he said a little hurt. I looked down. "I'm telling Jahseh" he shook his head and my head shot up.

"n-no Stoke don't tell him please" i said getting out of bed. Stokeley said nothing he just walked to my closet and grabbed a grey jacket and gave it to me.

"put it on and meet me in the car" he said before walking out of my room.

I sat there for a while.

I slowly got up and put the jacket on. I put my curly hair into a low bun.

I took the wig off some time ago and decided to stay natural for a while so i stuck with that.

After i out my hair up and i grabbed my phone and house keys then walked outside and got in the backseat of Stokeley's car.

Isaiah and trunks was in the car too.

Isaiah was by me and Trunks was in the front with Stokely.

They both said hi and Stokeley said nothing so i'm guessing he was still mad.

I shook my head and put my airpods in and turned on X's music. I just scrolled through instagram and shit for the whole ride.

I felt the car come to a stop making me look up.

We are in front of a jail.

I looked around and everyone was just on their phone while i was sitting here confused as hell. "uhm" i said quietly making Isaiah look at me then back to his phone.

I took my airpods out and put them in the case.

I looked out the window to see a man walking out of the jail. It was late so i couldn't see what he looked like. I looked closely and Stokeley started the car and pulled in front of the man giving me a better look.

It's Jahseh.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door without hesitation. I jumped out the car and ran over to him as he put his bags down and jumped in his arms.

He chuckled and i couldn't help but cry.

"IM BACKKKK" he dragged out and started dapping his homeboys up and i never let him go.

"MY NIGGA OUT" I heard Stokeley yell.

"yo that shit was fucking... ion even know vro" he said and his friends laughed with him. "man i miss you gay ass niggas" he said and i could feel him start walking.