15

"okay Jahseh and i don't understand why you're still mad about it if it was literally last night"

When i woke up Jahseh had attitude for no reason and i got tired so now we're arguing about literally anything from the past.

"you were being fucking difficult you could of just fucking told me who did it" he sighed running his hands down his face. "you're so fucking annoying" .

"don't turn the shit on me i didn't even fuckimg do anything you're mad cus i'm saving yo stupid ass from going to jail like what the fuck!" i semi shouted back at him.

"you know you wouldn't give a fuck if i went to fuckimg jail don't play like that" he chuckled shaking his head slightly. "you never fucking cared"

"nigga do you not- BRO I LITERALLY FUCKING CUT MYSELF I STARVED I LOST MY FUCKING APPETITE CUS YOU WANNA DO DUMB SHIT SO DON'T SIT HERE AND SAY I DONT CARE CUS CLEARLY I FUCKING DO " i said my eyes started watering.

"like you've been getting mad at me for shit that's not my fucking fault Jahseh i didn't do anything to you i've just been trying to be here for you like i'm supposed to" my voice cracked.

"are you finna cry" he chuckled.

I found the closet thing i could find which was a screwdriver and why does he have that in his room? i don't fuckimg know.

I threw it at him without thinking and it hit him dead in the mouth.

"be fuckimg happy i didn't sock you bitch"

I got up to put my shoes on but he pushed me into the wall making me hit my head really hard and a loud bump.

I got back up and pushed him back but he pulled me with him and somehow he got on top of me pinning me down while i put  him a headlock.

Cleo busted through the room with Stokeley and Isaiah and they all came to break it up.

After they pulled us apart Cleo turned to Jahseh and gave him the most evil look.

"Jahseh why the FUCK would you put your hands on her" she yelled kinda pushing him.

Then Cleo started going the fuck off as i put my shoes on and got my stuff. She stopped and turned to me giving me a hug and kiss on the forehead,

I walked my ass home mad as fuck and stormed into my room without saying anything to anyone.

and i did what i do best.

Sleep my problems off.

I changed into some grey sweat pants and a plain black shirt then laid down and took my ass back to sleep.

.....

I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

Still tired as fuck but i obviously can't go back to sleep or i'll fuck my schedule up even more.

I picked my phone up and checked the time to see it was 7:52 pm.

And i had 10 missed calls from Jahseh and some from my friends too and i obviously picked my best friend to call first.

After two rings she picked up with her face all in the camera. "so you can answer ya damn phone lil nigger?"

"Ayana shut the hell up i was slumped" i said and she chuckled. "you tryna go to a lil kickback" she asked and i looked at her like she was dumb.

"i told you what happened last time" i said rolling my eyes. "girl most of these motherfuckers are friends and they know Jah will literally murder him" she laughed and i rolled my eyes.