3

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks.

Me and Jahseh have been getting closer and talking more and it's been cool.

I basically try my best to take care of my sisters and make sure they are okay at all times and i also have a job and school so i'm basically over working myself. Honestly i just want to take care of my sisters.

Anyways there's this song called Vice city that came out and i have been literally obsessed. The voice sounds a little like Jahseh and i've been having a conspiracy theory that it's really him rapping.

He's been denying it tho and i'm really confused.

Anyways i just woke up i have school right now and work like right after so i got up and showered.

After i showered i woke my sisters up and they started getting ready.

I went in my closet to find something which takes me like ten hears but anyways i found something.

I got dressed and got my bag and made my way outside

I sat in the car waiting for my mom and sisters and my sisters sat in the car and my mom was the last.

The car ride was silent then we dropped my sisters off then dropped me off. I got out of the car and went into the school a little late.

"you're late"mr smith said. "yeah sorry" i said and sat by jahseh.

Miranda and Ayana started going to my school they just missed today.

"you look tired" he said as soon as i sat down. I fake laughed. "nah i'm good gang" i said and he looked like he didn't believe me.

Time skip after school.
so now i'm at work.
I work at chick fil a and i get off at 7:00 and i got here at 3:00

Anyways it's 6:23 and me and my coworker are talking and giggling and shit.

They basically make work less boring but it's still mad tiring.

Anyways i'm cleaning up and getting ready to clock out and then i clocked out and i walked home because my mom was busy i guess.

I went home and cooked dinner for my sisters and then fell right asleep.

....

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BC ITS A FILLER CHAPTERRRR.,
anyways i hope y'all are enjoying this book or whateva.