4

ONE WEEK LATER.

I yawn a little it's saturday and i'm getting my hair done again.I took my hair down already and my hair stylist is doing my hair already.

She's basically just flat ironing it and i could do it by myself but i don't feel like it.

She only has the top to do and my hair goes to the middle of my back so it's pretty long.

If you're wondering i'm black/Dominican.

Anyways after she finished she left and now i'm getting ready to go to jahsehs house.

I showered before getting my hair done so all i have to do is get dressed.

I went upstairs and put on grey biker shorts and a white hoodie and my white fluffy slides.

I took some pictures it's my hair down then i put it up in a pony tail with those clip things.

^^^like that

^^^like that.

I grabbed my house keys and phone and went downstairs.

I turned on the tv and i had to wait a while before actually leaving so i put on care bears and went in the kitchen and made coffee and a heart shaped quesadilla.

I sat on the couch and ate and drank my coffee then went on instagram.

Jahseh has been getting more and more followers and it's low key suspicious because where are all these people coming from.

He has about 100k right now.

I'm really starting to think he's that x dude.

XXXtentacion has been releasing new music and i really can't stop listening and i'm so addicted so i'm going to talk to him about it because i actually think it's him.

I don't understand why he's hiding it like this is really exciting for him.

Anyways after a while he texted me to come over so i sat there for a cool five minutes then got up and walked out the door and locked it.

It's like 11:00 now and i'm low key still tired but anyways i walked over to his house and he said just walk in so i did.

Aiden was on the couch so i hugged him because we met a while ago then went upstairs to see jah. 

I went in there and he was writing in a book  but he turned around and closed it. "hi mari" he smiled and i smiled back. "wasgood" i said and hugged him as he hugged back.

I started smoking my wax pen because i can't smoke weed in the house that's disrespectful.

After a while of smoking that bitch started hitting.

"aye so jahseh when we're you gonna tell me you make music" i scrunched my eyebrows up. "i don't" he said blankly. "i'm not stupid" i blank faced him and he sighed.