17

2 WEEKS LATER.

"and let me know when the FUCK i asked?"

"get out of my fucking house Amariana" My mom yelled this time and i just walked past her and sat down on the island.

"no" i said as i sat down and my mom shook her head. "your mouth Amariana. i'm tired of you talking to me like that" she said and i shrugged.

"don't care"

My mom sighed and i went on my phone. "can you listen for once?" my mom asked and i looked up. "no"

"Amariana Dove Flores!" my mom said my full name and i tossed my phone on the island. "WHAT" i said aggressively. 

"stop fucking speaking to me like that Amariana" she said more aggressively also and i rolled my eyes and groaned. "no you turn everything into an argument it's not that serious"  i argued back losing my patience.

"it doesn't matter Amariana it's disrespectful" she said still trying to argue. "k don't care".

"imma send you with your auntie again!" she yelled as i got up and started to walk away. "cool"

I walked into my room and laid down and went on my phone.

Everything is irritating me today and i don't know if it's me or them but i'm really mad today for some reason.

Maybe i should sleep it off.

I couldn't sleep for some reason tho so i stayed up and just continued scrolling through tiktok. I had my phone on do not disturb because i'd rather be left alone right now to be honest.

I remembered that i did have a nail appointment today so i got back up and decided to shower. I got a white crop top with some black sweats and then got in the shower then put it on.

I wore sandals because i'm getting my toes done too.

After i was dressed i texted Miranda to come pick me up cus i was ready and then i just sat in my room waiting for her to get here.

After a while i checked my messages to see she was here so i waited thirty seconds then got up, sprayed perfume then walked out of my room then locked my door.

"where you goin?" Solai asked as soon as i made it downstairs. "to get my nails done" i simply replied then grabbed my house and room keys and wallet then left.

As i was walking to the car i put my stuff in my purse but turned and saw Jahseh and some of his friends outside.

He turned and saw me come out and started walking up to me making me quietly groan. I don't know if he's going to be negative and turn it into an argument or not cus we been arguing a lot lately.

"hey Mari" he said hugging me. "Hi Jahseh" i said pulling away then he pulled me into a kiss. "where you goin?" he asked and i looked at the car then back at him.

"to get my nails done" i responded and he nodded. " i love you" he said.

"i love you too"

I kissed him again then walked to Miranda's car and got in.

As we were driving i decided to post again so i posted a picture.