1

"WAKE YA ASS UP" my mom literally yelled in my face. I gave her a stank face because who is she yelling at? "you didn't have to yell like that" i rolled my eyes. "girl who you talkin to?" she scrunched her face up.

I decided to shut up before i get my ass beat.

"sorry ma" i said and sat up. "get ya ass ready for school" she said and closed my room door mad hard. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I got up and slid some grey biker shorts on and a black hoodie with my white air forces. I have nobody to impress. 

I fixed my wig a little bit and don't do too much because i got mad hair i just rather wear a wig.  

her wig😛

her wig😛.

I fixed myself up a little and started dancing in the mirror and clicking my nails while pretending i was in an argument. I made videos and took pictures and then recorded myself doing weird shit.

"AMARIANA HURRY THE FUCK UP" my mom yelled through the bathroom door. "aight ma i'm comin" i said and cleaned up then left the bathroom. "get yo ass in the car" she said.

"ma i'm thirsty" i groaned. "too fucking bad drink ya damn spit" she said.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a cup. "Amariana i'm not fucking playing right now get ya ass in the car" she said but i poured the water and quickly drank it.

I put the cup in the sink and quickly ran to the car. "imma fuck you up" my mom said and i laughed. "ma you crazy" i said while tying my shoe.

"AIGHT LETS TURN THIS BITCH UP" i said grabbing my moms phone. "watch ya damn mouth girl" she popped me in my head. "ma you gon slap my damn wig off na" i said and she rolled her eyes.

I put on Doja cat and i started blasting that hoe.

"ION REALLY GOT NO TYPE I JUST WANNA FUCK ALL NIGHT"

.....

"get ya ass out my damn car" my mom said as we pulled up to the school. I was just a little late but i grabbed my phone, airpods and my charger and got out. "love you ma" i said and closed the door. 

I walked in and got my schedule and basically was trying to find a way.

This fine ass boy with a durag on walked up to me. " aye wasgood" he said.

"hi" i said. "you new or sum?" he asked and i nodded. "do you know where mr. smith is?" i asked. politely. "yeah i got that class right now i'll take you" he said and i smiled.

"thank you" i said. "it ain't nothing but what's your name?" he asked. "Amariana but you can call me mari or sum" i chuckled. "aight i'm stokeley but call me ski if you want" he laughed and i laughed too.

We made it to class and we sat down together.

The teacher took attendance and then we just sat there but mostly everyone was on their phone. "Aye mari" stokeley tapped my shoulder. "wassup" i turned to face him. "Aye meet my best friend, Jahseh this is Amariana and amariana this is Jahseh" he said.