14

ONE WEEK LATER

"SUMMER BREAK BITCHHH" me and my group of friends yelled out in the school hallways.

It's the last day of school as you can see and we're just acting like dumbasses.

"MARIIII"

I looked and saw my friend Leah running my way so i ran to her too and we hugged each other. "imma miss you bro" she said and i laughed. "Lea we can still see each other out of school" i laughed and she nodded.

"i know but you made class better than it was" she pouted and i chuckled. "imma still go to this school for my senior year" i said and her eyes lit up. "YESS BITCH" she yelled out making  me laugh.

"well i'm finna go collect numbers so i love you Mari" she said and i smiled. " love you too Lea" i said then walked back to my group of friends.

We've been getting mad people's numbers so i know this summer finna be fun as hell.

We all went to class because the bell rung and today was a short day because it's the last day.

I was sitting talking to Stokeley and Jahseh and basically laughing with people in the classroom.

The classroom door opened revealing Miranda and Ayana and i got up and we all ran to each other giving a group hug. "AHHH MY BITCH" Miranda said loudly making us laugh.

We pulled away and sat down and continued talking for the rest of the period and going on our phones.

After first period which was only like thirty minutes today, we walked to second period in a big ass group because i'm Jahseh's girlfriend and he's mad famous now so literally everyone knows me.

Me and Jahseh are holding hands while we walk to class together and people just keep coming up to us and to be honest it's fun but i really hate attention.

We finally got to class and we basically were just saying bye to friends and getting numbers and social media's for the rest of the school day.

After school we walked outside and talked to people and gave our friends hugs.

I saw a lot of people crying and me and my best friend were just clowning them and laughing.

Anyways after a while my mom pulled up so i said my final goodbyes and gave Jahseh a quick kiss. I ran to my moms car and got in then we picked my sisters up and drove home.

I went in my room and i knew there was a party soon so i has to be ready n shit. I was tired tho from getting harassed at school so if i want a nap imma take it i don't care.

I changed into some black shorts and a graphic dark green t shirt. I laid down in bed and played something on the tv til i fell asleep.

....

"wake the hell up negro" Solai said shaking me making me groan. "yo alarm been going off for mad long and you don't wanna wake up" She added groaning also.

"okay okay get out" i said rubbing my eyes and she rolled her eyes and left my room closing the door behind her. I checked my phone to see it was 7:00 and the party starts at 9:00 but i take ten years to get ready i don't care.

I also looked at my notifications and seen i had three missed calls from Jahseh so i called back and he answered on the second ring.

"hey mama" he said through the phone. "hey i called cus you called and i was sleeping at the time" i said rubbing my eyes again. "you always sleeping" he said and i chuckled a little.

"you going to that party? your home girl told me" he said and my eyes widened. "which home girl" i asked.

"Hope" he said and i groaned. "she's so irritating but yes i'm finna get ready right now" i said simply not even caring anymore. "k i'm going too then" he said and hung up.