19

TWO DAYS LATER.

"mama wake up" i shook Cleo awake while Jahseh was in the room making sure we had everything.

"hm?" she hummed in a sleepy voice. I feel bad for waking her up but we have to get to the airport.

"sorry for waking you but you have to drive us to the airport we have to be there by 6:00" i explained and she nodded.

"here take my keys and put your stuff in the car" she said and i grabbed her keys off the night stand and walked into Jahseh's room.

"here baby" i said handing him the keys. "i'm gonna go get Ayana real quick" i said and he nodded.

I walked out the room and walked to my house and walked in. I went upstairs to my room and Ayana was there with her bags on the bed.

"you ready?" i asked and she nodded.

So we decided to bring her because why not?

"yeah let's go" she said and i grabbed her bag for her.

Jahseh's extra ass got us first class and we're the only ones that's gonna be in there so hang for real.

I walked outside to see Jahseh putting our bags in Cleo's trunk so i went ahead and put Ayana's in there.

"okay let's go say bye to everyone" I said to Ayana and we walked back into my house.

We went in my parents room first.

I shook my mom and dad and they woke up. "we're leaving right now" i said leaning down to hug my mom as Ayana hugged my dad.

Then we switched spots so i hugged my dad and she hugged my mom.

"be safe i love you guys" my mom said kissing out cheeks and my dad kissed our foreheads. "be safe i love y'all" he said.

We said i love you back then walked to Solai's room and woke her up.

She groaned but i shook her again and she looked at us. "Lai we finna leave right now" i said and she sat up.

"bye guys i love you guys" she said giving us both hugs. "bye i love you" i kissed her gores head then we went to Asia's room.

"Asia" i shook her and she looked at me and it made me laugh cus she looked angry as hell.

"we're leaving" i said and she hugged us and we said i love you and stuff then made sure we had everything and left the house.

Cleo and Jahseh were in the car already so me and Ayana sat in the back seat.

We began driving to the airport while we all had conversations about tour and stuff.

We made it to the airport and started grabbing our bags and we had the people put our stuff in first class after checking it.

We all said by to cleo and hugged her so now we're getting on the plane.

I took pictures while waiting for our plane because why not?

When we got on Jahseh sat by me and Stokeley and Ayana sat in their own seats.

yeah he came as he should.

Jahseh leaned his head on my shoulder and we both went on our phones.

They let us use internet in the first class.

"i'm tired" he mumbled into my chest. "go to sleep baby" i said.

"can you lay on the seat so i can lay on you?" he asked and i nodded.