11

(authors note: um so for the next few chapters before Jahseh gets out she's gonna be a lil suicidal just to add on to the story, Id you get triggered by those topics skip to chapter 13 and skip the first part🌚🤍. )

.....

2MONTHS LATER.

I got up and immediately laid back down.

Ever since Jah left i haven't been able to sleep correctly, i've had way less energy, i been feeling sad all the time and so much other things.

I've been doing my best in school for him i wanna make him proud of me.

I got up and went in my closet to find something to wear to school for the day. I don't even care what i wear at this point i just throw something on and call it a day.

After standing there dosing off for i don't know how many times i got the urge to throw up for some reason. I ran to the bathroom and put my head over the toilet.

After gagging for a while it finally came out but it kept coming over and over again.

After i was done i cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth.

After that i put on an all black sweatsuit and some white socks with black nike slides.

Like i said i don't care at this point.

After that i grabbed my bag and walked downstairs and into the car and we drove to school.

When we got there i got out and just walked to the bathroom.

I had the urge to cry for some reason.

I've never been this soft and emotional but ever since Jah left i haven't been myself at all.

I went in one of the stalls on the end and sat on the top of the toilet and tears came down from my eyes. I sat there with my head in my hands and checked the time and the bell was about to ring.

I wiped my face and cleaned myself up then walked out the stall and looked in the mirror to see my cheeks slightly turning red and my nose too and my eyes were bloodshot red.

I shook my head and walked out then the bell rang and i went to class.

Ayana came in and sat by me and looked at me weird.

"yeah no baby yo can't let the situation destroy you this much Mari no joke" she said, She knew how bad it's gotten she was the first to notice.

I shook my head, "i don't know Ayana i miss him i don't think i can do it without him any longer" i said feeling my eyes start to water a little.

"he's coming back tho Mari and you know he would hate to see you this way so please find a distraction" she said and i nodded.

I don't have a distraction all i want is him nothing will be the same.

My eyes started heating up and Ayana noticed and grabbed my hand and walked me up to the teachers desk.

"Mr.Smith can i take her to the bathroom really fast there's an emergency" Ayana said and Mr.Smith looked at how i looked and nodded. "yeah take the pass" he said.

Ayana grabbed the pass and we walked to the bathroom.

AYANA'S POV

"sit down for me" i said and she did.

I took my phone out and went to me and Miranda's messages.

Miranda😍

Ayanaa❤️: Randa u need to come the fuck to the bathroom now

Miranda😍: why?
Mirnada😍: unless there's dick in the bathroom idc
Mirnada😍: bye hoe🙄

Ayanaa❤️: Miranda i'm not playing come here
Ayanaa❤️: It's Mari she's literally balling her eyes out rn

Mirnada😍: fuck man hold on.

.....

I didn't respond and i put my phone down and looked at Amariana to see her with tears pouring out of her eyes.

I went to one of the stalls and grabbed some tissue then came back out and wiped her face. She started breathing hard and my heart just shattered.

I hate seeing my best friend like this it's really fucking heart breaking.

"i know baby i know" i said pulling her into my chest as she continued to sob.

Miranda came running in the bathroom.

"Mari baby" she said making Mari look up at her. I seen Miranda's whole face expression change when she saw her face.

She walked over to her and hugged her.

She pulled away and looked at her. "you wanna go home mama?" Miranda asked and Mari shook her head no. "but school is only gonna stress you out more" Miranda said and Mari shook her head again.

"Jahseh said he wants me to do good for him and i'm gonna" Amariana said and we both looked at each other. "one day won't hurt Mari so i'm taking you home don't care" Miranda said and pulled her off the sink.

I wiped her face a little again and then threw the tissue away and we walked out the bathroom. I went back in the classroom and told mr. smith i'm gonna take her to the office and returned his pass.

Then we all walked outside and went In Miranda's car and Amariana sat in the back.

I really want my best friend back.

.....

AMARIANA'S POV.

I just woke up from a long ass nap.

I felt weak my whole body felt numb.

I eventually got myself up and immediately started rolling a blunt.

I opened my window when i finished rolling then i started smoking it and played Jahseh's music softly in the background.

Speaking of his music his song "look at me" is at almost a billion streams and i've been hype about it since.

I finished my blunt and ate some chips then turned my led lights to red and laid down in bed. I got tired again.

I fell asleep.

....