12

2 MONTHS LATER.

it only got worse.

Right now i'm in his bed on my phone reminiscing.

Cleo is already comfortable with me so she didn't mind me coming at all and i wanted to be here to help me cope a little bit. 

I also have on one of his hoodies. it smells like him.

I started to tear up just thinking about him.

I wanna be in his arms.

I been numb to the situation recently i haven't been crying as much but i'm sad i just can't really show the emotion anymore cus it's tiring.

As i was thinking Cleo walked in with a plate of food and placed it in front of me. "Mari i know you're sad and this is hard but i won't allow you to starve yourself please eat for me" She said and i nodded.

"Thank too Cleo, so much i really appreciate you" i said and took a bite out of my food. "anytime darling, call me if you need anything" she said and i nodded then she walked out.

I ate my food then took my dish downstairs and went back upstairs. I already felt like i had to throw up.

I went to the bathroom and gagged a lot til i threw up. I can't eat without feeling like i have to throw up i don't know what it is.

I cleaned myself up and left the bathroom and went back to Jahseh's room and laid in his bed. After a while of me laying there Aiden walked in with a stuffed bear.

I smiled at him. "yes Aiden?" i asked softly.

"can me and mr.stuffy nap with you?" he asked and i nodded. 

"come here" i said pulling the covers up so he could get in. When he got in he laid his head on my chest and i scratched his head til he fell asleep.

I looked down and i thought the moment was cute so i opened my camera app and took a picture of us one with me smiling and one of me kissing his forehead.

I turned my phone off and got comfortable before dozing off.

But before i could fall asleep my phone started ringing making me groan quietly so i don't wake Aiden up.

I picked up to see unknown caller id.

I answered and it said it was a jail and me and Jahseh would have some time to speak to each other.

I got excited and stuff and smiled at my phone then the call connected.

"hi baby" he said when the call connected.

"hi my love i miss you sooo much" i said quietly. "i miss you more my baby, what you doing?" he asked and i just couldn't stop smiling. "i was finna take a nap but Aiden is sleeping on my chest right now" i said chuckling a little and i heard Jahseh laugh and my heart melted.

I miss him s o much.

"you at my house?" he asked and i smiled wider. "yeah i haven't been the best since you've been gone and i thought sleeping in your bed and wearing your hoodies would help a little" i explained and he hummed.

"i'm sorry mama i really am" he said and a tear fell from my eye. "it's not your fault Jah and i promise i'm not going nowhere while you're gone" i said.

"i love you ma" he said. "i love you too wait hold on lemme get Cleo" i said and muted and covered Aiden's ears and called out for cleo.

She came in and in i unmuted and passed her the phone. "hello?"

"hi momma" Jahseh said through the phone making Cleo's face light up.

"hi baby how are you?" she asked and i smiled at their interaction. "i'm good momma how are you?" Jahseh asked back. "i'm good i miss you" Cleo said.

"i should be out of this bitch soon i'm trying my best for y'all" he sighed and i frowned a little. "it's been really lonely without you and you'll probably be mad when you see your girlfriend" Cleo said then gave me a stern look.

"what you mean? what happened to her?" Jahseh said sounding worried. "you'll see" Cleo said and Jahseh sighed. "well i'm going to sleep baby boy bye" Cleo said and Jahseh and her said bye and i love you.

"what did you do Mari?" Jahseh asked after Cleo left.

"i-i'm scared to tell you i know you'll be mad i rather wait" i said. "if you knew i would be mad why would you do it in the first place?" he asked sounding s little stressed.

"i was sad" i said a little quieter. "well baby i don't have a lot of time but just know i love you please take care of yourself for me mama" He sighed out. "i love you more my love" i said then the call disconnected.

I ended up falling asleep after.

.....

"yeah i would've fucked her fine ass" Trunks said after looking at Stokeley's phone. I stank faced him.

They came to Jahseh's house out of nowhere and now they're talking while i'm trying to make sure Aiden doesn't wake up.

"OU THA-" I cut Trunks off. "shut the hell up cus if you wake him up imma slap you" i gritted through my teeth.

"sorry sorry" he whispered and i rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.

Stokeley laid on the bed by me and put his head on the part of my chest where Aiden wasn't on. "big ass baby" i chuckled and he fake pouted.

"you're really good for Jahseh" Stokeley said and i just looked at him not knowing how to respond. "you been helping his momma and his brother while he was gone i really think y'all finna last" He finished.

All i could do was smile.

"i hope so" i whispered.

....