6

"you cheated" i heard aiden say as i woke up. "no you just suck" Jahseh responded making me smile a little.

I love their relationship they're so cute.

"FUCK" Aiden yelled and my eyes widened. "QUIT ALL THAT CUSSIN FOR I COME IN THERE" i heard Cleo yell from the other room making me laugh a little.

I guess Jahseh heard my laugh because he turned his head towards me and smiled. "good morning" i said and sat up. "it's not morning it's 3:00 in the afternoon" Jahseh said and my eyes widened. "damn my sleeping schedule is fucked" i pushed my lips and he chuckled.

Aiden turned and faced me then jumped on me and laid there making me chuckle."Look i got ya girl Jahseh" he said sticking his tongue out at him.

"she don't want you" Jahseh rolled his eyes making me laugh. Aiden got up and off the bed. "i guess i'll leave y'all because you stole Mari from me" Aiden crossed his arms. "i knew her first" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

"shut up loser" Aiden said and walked out and closed the door. "he's so adorable" i laughed a little and Jah shook his head. "no he's not" he said and i laughed. 

"oh shit i gotta get ready for work" i said and got up to shower. I took like 20 minutes in the shower because i was rushing them got out and put on work clothes. I went in the room and said bye to Jahseh then left his house and went to mine.

When i got there i opened the door with my house key and ran upstairs to see my sisters in their rooms and i said bye to them then left to work.

.....

It was now 10 and i just clocked out so now i'm walking home from work. I would call Jahseh to get me but i really don't want to feel like i'm bothering him and it's only a thirty minute walk.

I sighed as i walked just thinking about life.

I just no longer want to rant to Jahseh because i know what he's going through is way worse than my situation and i don't want him helping me when he clearly needs it more than me.

Even if my problems were to be worse he needs to save himself before helping me because i rather him be okay more than me.

It's really a lot going through my mind at the moment i just wanna be in his arms right now.

I sped up my paste as a black car with tinted windows kept following me. I think they noticed because they drove a little faster to keep up. The window rolled down and i kept walking. I turned back to see a man with curly fluffy hair he looked light skin or Puerto rican.

He had face tats too he looked fine as hell i couldn't even lie.

"aye shorty" he said out the window kind of loudly. "yes?" i said standing and looking at him. "you don't gotta be scared i'm Jahseh's friend he posted you on his story" he chuckled and i nodded slowly. "you need a ride?" he asked and i shook my head.

"i'm good thank you" i smiled politely at him. "girl get the hell in the car" he said in a fake hay voice and i looked down and my taser and pepper spray in my bag and shrugged. I walked over to the car and sat in the passenger seat.

"I'm Isaiah but call me wifi" he smiled warmly at me and i nodded.

He started the car and drove to jahsehs house i hope. "you know you got that nigga in love" he asked still focusing on the road. "Jahseh?" i questioned sounding dumb. "who else" he rolled his eyes playfully and i laughed softly.

After a while we ended up at Jahseh's house so we both got out the car and walked up to the door. It was unlocked which is dumb but we walked in and i locked the door. I turned around to see Stokeley and Jahseh looking at us.

"STOKIEEEE" i dragged out and ran to him jumping on him. He held me and laughed. "wasgood Mari" he said and put me down and we did a lil handshake.

"why y'all come in at the same time" Jahseh asked with a blank expression. "i saw her walking and i gave her a ride it took a while to convince her tho" Wifi chuckled and i did too.

"but if she needed a ride she would have called me" Jahseh said with the same blank expression but his head was slightly tilted and that shit was hawt.

"like i said it took a while of convincing so i don't know if she needed it" Wifi shrugged and Jahseh just looked salty. "Jah i didn't call you to give me a ride because i felt like i would bother you and i really didn't want to" i explained and now his attention was on me.

"k"  was all he said and he went upstairs and his friends followed. I sighed and got some water and drank it while sitting on the island on my phone. 

I don't understand why he is mad at me i didn't do anything to him but he won't believe me at all and i did absolutely nothing.

I mean it did look suspicious it i tried explaining and he didn't try talking to me and it really bothered 

After drinking my water i put my glass away and made my way upstairs and into Jahseh's room. Wifi was walking out with a bag in his hand and just walked past me and left.

"get out" Jahseh said as i walked over to my bag making me raise my eyebrows. "you can wait a little" i rolled my eyes and went through my bag to find something to wear.

"hurry up damn" he said with more attitude this time. I grabbed grey shorts and a plain white shirt and got up to look at him. "the fuck you mad at me for bro?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"aye vro handle this imma head out" Stoke said and got up and dapped jah up then hugged me and left out the room. "so tell me why the fuck you mad" i said. "no just leave vro" he shook his head and i chuckled a little.

"no nigga because you're giving me straight fucking attitude and i ain't did shit to you so what the fuck are yo mad for?" i asked again. "just fucking leave it mari" he shook his head again and i sighed.

"are you mad about what happened downstairs?" i asked and stared at him. He got quiet and looked down, "you've got to be fucking kidding me" i face palmed and chuckled.

"i explained to you already that nothing fucking happened Jahseh i don't understand why you're fucking mad" i shook my head. "it just looked wrong" he mumbled. "nigga doesn't mean it is" i said a little aggressively.

"did we not explain what happened downstairs or what?" i asked. "you did but-" i cut him off. "but fucking nothing Jahseh i told you what happened you have nothing be mad about" i slapped my hand on my thigh.

He just sat there quietly. "i'm sorry" he mumbled and i walked over and hugged him."it's fine and i'm sorry for going off but i just got frustrated that you ignored me rather then sat there and talked to me" i said and he nodded lightly. "please tell me how you feel next time"

I kissed his forehead then got up and went to the bathroom and took a cool 50 minute shower then changed into my clothes and went back in his room.

I wrapped my hair in a scarf then put on my bonnet then laid in bed and cuddled with Jahseh.

After a while i ended up falling asleep. 

In his arms.

.....

YURRRRRR

i really hope this book is actually good enough for y'all😛.

but i hope y'all are enjoying lmk what i should change i'll try to work on it but have a good day or night take care of yourself and yeah i lobe you.

Also do what makes you happy and i'm always here to talk if you feel alone and like you have nobody just know i'm here no matter how long i knew you for.

HAVE A GOOD DAY . YA DIGGGG