9

"WAKE THE ACTUAL FUCK UPPP" Asia yelled in a sing voice making me groan. "YEAH WAKE UP NIGGAHHHHH" Solai yelled right alone with her.

"get the hell out my room lil niglets"

"nah get yo ass up and ready for school" Solai said like she somebody mama. "no i'm not going" i said and they rolled their eyes. "mom and dad are on a lil trip i guess so Cleo is gonna take us" Asia said putting her shoes on.

"a fucking trip where?" i furrowed my eyebrows because nobody told me any of this information. "i guess a vacation" Solai said and i rolled my eyes. "they can keep that same exact energy too don't care" i shrugged and they laughed,

"aight well love you bye" Asia said and they hugged me then left. I couldn't go back to sleep so i just went on my phone and Jahseh woke up after a while.

"hi my love" i smiled at him and he smiled back. "i gotta go somewhere so imma come back after i just realized i'm mad late" he said and i nodded. "i love you" he said and gave me a lil kiss. "i love you too" i said and he left.

I got up and went downstairs and made my coffee you already know i have to make coffee don't care. I made a waffle too just because i was bored.

After eating and drinking my coffee i decided to text Isaiah because we got mad close and he's never at school basically a drop out.

Isaiah👹❤️

Mari😒❤️: HEY NEGROOOO

isaiah👹❤️: WSG

Mari😒❤️: wyd gay nigga

isaiah👹❤️: not at school❤️

Mari😒❤️: me either
Mari😒❤️: dropout besties🤭✌🏾

isaiah👹❤️: take yo badass to school

Mari😒❤️: and if i dontttttt?

isaiah👹❤️: imma whoop yo lil ass

Mari😒❤️: BOY LMFAOOAOA
Mari😒❤️: u funny if you think you whoopin me

isaiah👹❤️: k bet i'll be there in 10

Mari😒❤️: ISAIAH NO I WAS PLAYIN
Mari😒❤️: STOP PLAYIN

isaiah👹❤️: omw

Mari😒❤️: ISAIAH.

.......

I closed my phone and started planning out what to do. If i don't open the door and get it over with he can just do it at school so i might as well.

After a while i heard knocking and immediately knew who it was. I opened the door and immediately got tackled onto the couch and we started wrestling n shit. The stokeley came out of nowhere and hit me with a pillow.

"NIGGA YALL JUMPIN" i said and put Isaiah in a head lock. Stokeley pushed my arms back making me loose grip then we kept goin til we couldn't anymore. "y'all gay i hate y'all" i said as we all sat on my couch.

"you gay nigga"

.....

Me stokeley and Isaiah were all sitting at the island then Jahseh called.