Protein rider vs endeavour

This chapter features cross z, cross z charge and cross z evol

[READY GO! MUSCLE GALAXY FINISH]

I struck endeavour finishing his career.

Wait wait hold down that beer bottle, how on earth did I even managed to get into a fight with him even though he hated me for defeating his son shoto at the school sports festival ... well ...

~one month ago~

Whole class 1A : MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Y/N : let's celebrate.

Shoto : Y/N, bakugou, midoriya, how about you come with me and work with the new number one.

Y/N : Not that I do not appreciate it but you get how much he hates me after defeating you in the sports festival right?

~flashback~

After I received my medal and walked back stage I was greeted with a seething endeavour.

Y/N : YO endeavour how's it doing? You good sir?

Endeavour : HOW THE HELL YOU DEFEAT SHOTO, YOU MUST HAVE CHEATED.

Y/N : What are you talking about? I just used evoulution king powers?
Please elaborate.

After that he just was so angry he started spewing nonsense. And started attacking me.

[BARID REX]
[BARIBARI]
[BARIBARI UP! MY NAME IS ... KAMEN RIDER RE VA VA VI REVI REVI REVA VA VA VI REVI!]

I immediately transformed into Kamen rider revi braid Rex genome as I summoned a shield to block the attack.

Y/N : Yo chill my guy I just a student and this is called child abuse, oh wait nvm you already have that title.

As he continued spewing nonsense I just went out of the building.

~flashback end~

Shoto : and that is exactly why I want you to go with me.

Y/N : Hmm smart choice.

~next day~

Endeavour : Welcome ... to the endeavour office.

He turned to me

Endeavour : Sorry but no welcoming for you, I'm not in that kind of mood. Also why did you come I thought shoto only asked for midoriya and bakugou.

Shoto : oh really *shows handphone* here says I asked you to accept midoriya, bakugo and Y/N.

endeavour : *fucking hell*

Y/N : don't worry everyone makes mistakes while this guy *turns to look at endeavour* was born as one.

Endeavour : if that's the case then midoriya bakugou and shoto you will be fighting with me ... Y/N you will be doing the laundry but I issue you a challenge, if you are scared don't take ... challenge me to a spar if you lose you will give me all the gear and will quit UA and quit trying to become a hero.

Y/N : and should you lose ...

Endeavour : WHAT!!!

Y/N : You graciously offered me a battle in public if I may add with the condition if I should lose, situations like this you must also offer something if you should lose, oh I know how bout you quit to become a hero and hand over custody of shoto.

Endeavour : HARGH WHY IS YOUR DEMANDS SO STEEP.

Y/N : Your asking me to quit UA and hero courses as a whole, as well give up my entire arsenal of powers. In return you must pay this steep of a price. But it should not worry you right? Oh mr number one hero *casually shakes dragon fullbottle* I mean your number one right and I'm still a student, things like this you should win unless your scared? So what is your decision oh mr endeavour.