Grimoire fight part 2

~flashback~

Y/N : U/A Teachers, your presence is required for this stories conclusion.

~back to present~

The Teachers are now in a empty building overlooking the tower and discussing the strategy of their plan now.

Aizawa : now the problem is problem child raw strength has outnumbered us by ten fold.

Nezu : with the swarm of foot grunt soldiers on the entire map *looks at hordes of shimi* we only have two options now.

All might : run out of here alive which the exit is pretty far from here considering this building is near the entrance.

Ectoplasm : or we can do a 12 v 1 battle with the student considering we ignore the lords or of the equation

Snipe : I prefer the first one, because 1) seems like a safer option and 2) do not throw the lords out of the equation, that battle wasted 50% of my bullets. Not to mention his first finisher literally took out at least 5 high buildings *turns to look at damaged caused by story of despair*

Present mic : getting out of here is one thing but another thing is...

Power loader : when you look up into the sky...

Thirteen : you see a very big flower of life symbol *looks up to the sky*

Midnight : I doubt that thing just for decoration.

Hound dog : considering his intellectual ability too, he has already set strategies both ways.

Cementoss : so we all on strategy one?

All heads nodded

Nezu : I can't fight for the time being because lusis is surrounded by the foot soldiers. Best not forget the lords may be also patrolling the streets.

Aizawa : so our event now is running to end and escaping.

Nezu : we will conduct escape 5 minutes later.

Midnight : what's his score btw.

Present mic : should we escape or defeat him, he will still have a borderline fail. Should we get defeated, it will be a perfect 100%.

Aizawa : and this is why he is a problem child

~meanwhile in the tower~

I was sitting on a throne looking at the Teachers planning their objective. Seems like their taking the easy way out. Well I wonder what happens if I ... destroy the whole city.

Y/N : sorry to say teachers but I won't let you escape ... until we reach a beautiful conclusion

I said as I opened the grimoire once again as I constructed a invisible barrier than will only be visible when something touches it. I walked towards the edge of the tower as I eyes the building which the Teachers are in.

Y/N : If only I could make the conclusion more beautiful.

~in the observation room~

Sero : holy shit his god damm powerful

Kaminari : no shit like the four black guardians took out the teachers in a 1v2 and  1v3 situation.

Mina : it even survived all mights strongest attack holy shit.

Kirishima : and this is why we must never mess with his armours, super manly.

~back with the Teachers~

The Teachers were clearing the swarm of shimi as they all make it to the exit while protecting Nezu who is currently powerless.

Present mic : well that was easy, time to fail this listener