Swordsman of the void vs the king of explosions

Aizawa : for this battle bakugou you go up against Y/N yourself, the rest go against him separately.

Bakugou : TIME TO DIE EXTRA.

while I just whistled while taking out the mumeiken kyoumu and having the haken bladedriver already strapped.

Battle start

As I stood on one end of ground gamma. I held out a book and opened it as it read its name.

[AMAZING SIREN]

I proceeded to absorb the book into myself and become the new siren megid.

Siren megid : enjoy the moment when you can, Katsuki bakugo. For a reckless warrior, any last regrets?

~meanwhile~

Bakugo was on the other end of the field as he was walking, soon he heard a relaxing music as glitch effects appeared around him.

Bakugou : THE FUCK IS THIS.

siren megid : for a reckless warrior, any last regrets?

As he see me in megid form.

Bakugou : AHAHAHA SO YOU RESORT YOURSELF TO BECOMING A VILLAIN, DDDIIIEEE . HOWLITZER IMPACT.

as the attack hits .... Ahem one of the illusion monsters.

Bakugou : NOW YOU KNOW WHY I AM THE BEST, MY QUIRK IS SUITED FOR THE BEST OF HEROES. I AM THE GOD OF THIS WORLD.

~meanwhile back in the real world~

Siren megid : NO NO NO ... shin Dan kuroto then the real god ... you just a lowly peasant that is just thrash under his feet. AMEN to shin Dan kuroto.

~back in the illusion world~

Soon another wild illusion siren megid popped out.

Bakugou : SO YOU HAVE MORE ... ILL JUST KILL YOU DUMBASS.

As he kills the fake megid again and I just reappear.

Bakugou : HUUH.

~after 15 minutes~

siren megid : how long is he going to take before he realizes that he is fighting fakes all along? I wonder why, I wonder how.

It has been 15 minutes and bakugou has killed quite a lot of illusionary monsters in his illusion, I wonder how long is he going keep on with his useless fighting.

Nah I'll let him out of his illusion ... now

Bakugou : TAKE THAT DUMBASS NOW WHOSE THE REAL SORE QUIRKLESS LOSER ... huh ... WHERE THE FUCK AM I.

Siren megid : It was pretty entertaining seeing you in the illusion world fighting nothing but fakes of me, hilarious. When you have a pretty strong quirk I must admit but don't have the necessary brain cells to achieve the laws of victory ... pretty useless if you ask me.

~at waiting room~

Sero : please tell me you just heard that right.

Kaminari : yup I heard that bakugou getting roasted.

Izuku : Kachans getting teased, please tell me this is a dream.

~back at battlefield~

Bakugou : HUH EXTRA YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE. ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME YOU FUCKING EXTRA.

siren megid : Since you asked, yes I am looking down on you.

Bakugou : THEN DIE HOWLITZER IMPACT.

As I took out my scythe and cast a protective shield over me.

Bakugou : SHINEEEE

I swing my scythe as it repelled him back and I returned back to my human form, equipped with the haken bladedriver as the mumeiken kyoumu is already sheaved in it.

Y/N : everything ... shall return back to the void ... as everything is created by it first.

[AMAZING SIREN]

[KATSUTE KARA TSUTAWARU UTSUKUSHII UTAGOE GA IMA KODAMA SURU]

[THE BEAUTIFUL SINGING VOICE PASSED DOWN FOR AGES ECHOES IN THE PRESENT DAY]

I inserted the book into the driver and pulled out the sword covered in white flame. At the same time bakugou rushes towards me.

[BATTOU]

Y/N : Ha ha ha ha ... shhhh ... henshin

[ETERNAL WONDER! KYOUMU! SHINJUU NO HONOO DE SUBETE GA MU NI KISU!]

[ETERNAL WONDER! VOID! THE FLAMES OF THE GOD BEAST RETURN EVERYTHING TO NOTHING!]

I spun the sword 360 degrees in the air as a white bird appeared and repelled bakugou attack as it merged with me forming the armour finishing my transformation into Kamen rider falchion amazing siren.

Falchion : Isn't it just hilarious and entertaining, bakugou Katsuki, you have been repelled by a bird.

Bakugou : THATS IT NOW DIE.

When does he learn.

As his explosions hit me I just raised the mumeiken kyoumu as it reduces that energy (kinetic heat sound I don't care) and it magically disappears.

Bakugou : WHATT!?

Falchion : Ah yes, isn't it amazing, the power of the unnamed iron sword, the power to reduce all energy to zero.

Bakugou proceeded to use fist against me as I dodged his attacks. As he staggers I sang a lullaby song that immediately gave him headaches.

Bakugou : AGHHH WHAT ... THE ... HELL ... IS THIS.

Falchion : wonder ride books are books with great power of the recorded history of this planet, each wonder ride book has it own skill set.

I returned kyoumu to the blade driver as I pressed the trigger.

[HISSATSU DOKOHA MUKUDOKU]
[SILENT FINAL PAGE]

As bakugou proceeded to struggle against me, I punched him with a fist coated in white energy and lyrical notes.

Falchion : the song of the void ... will return everything to nothingless

Bakugou : try ... me ... I'm not done.

[SAIREN MUSOU GEKI]
[SIREN INFINITE STRIKE]

I immediately jumped in the sky as pale white wings appeared behind me, as I delivered a pale white energy kick to bakugou, sending him across the map.

[TOA NO SHIROI TORI]
[ETERNAL WHITE BIRD] (idk if a siren is considered a bird creature even though I researched it so I just gone with bird also)
[MUGEN ITTOTSU]
[SINGLE INFINITY STRIKE]

The blade glowed with white energy as I send it towards bakugou encasing him as I peacefully sent him to sleep

Chapter end

Next chapter (after elemental dragon story)

The prophet of the king arrises

Authors notes

Yes I gave amazing siren a bit of abilities that includes different abilities with different songs.