Ending the cavalary with perfect conclusion

After the break from the obstacle course it was time for the Calvary match to begin. I readied my ark one progrisekey on a chain attached to my glove as I made my way to the arena.

Midnight : now it's time for the cavalry battle. The cavalry battle last 15 minutes. Each person will have a score of their own based on what position they got in the obstacle course. Each team is worth the total of the team members point. With the leader carrying all the headbands. Like you assume it's a free for all battle, just snatch the headbands if you can. Headbands must be worn from the neck up, so more headbands means more trouble. Basic courtesy still apply like you cannot hit your own teammates. Now let's have 15 minutes to decide the teams. Also the first place is worth 10,000,000 points.

For some reasons, I was swarmed by a lot of people because of my high attack and defense plus high variety of skills , of course and my headband points.

Y/N : no, go pick someone else, I got a kid in mind.

With that I immediately searched for deku. When I saw him he is with uraraka.

Uraraka : Y/N !

Y/N : What great timing.

Uraraka : want to team up with me and deku.

Y/N : of course why not.

We both went to midoriya.

Y/N : hey midoriya Shuai ge (it means handsome in Chinese) you want to team up.

Izuku : thank you nobody wanted to team up with me dues to my quirk.

Midnight : now that all the teams have been banded let's start the cavalry battle.

Present mic : you heard the umpire, let the bloody battle begin. Wait why is Y/N not in his armour.

Y/N : I just want to say this before I transform. Consider yourself extinct.

With that I took out a black driver with a red core and attached it to my waist

[ARK DRIVER]

Y/N : there is no one left who can stop me, no one.

I took out the ark one progrisekey and press it, automatically opening and expanding it.

[ARK-ONE]

The standby music started playing which sends chills down everybody's spine.

Present mic : whoa is the terrifying music coming from Y/N down there.

Y/N : And now judgement has come to all ( sorry I just wanted to use Kamen rider Cronus chatchphrase )

I brought the ark one progrisekey key to the ark loader inserting it partially before declaring my transformation

Y/N : henshin

[SINGURISE! HAKAI! HAMETSU! ZERSUBO! METSUBO SEYO! CONCLUSION ONE!]

A projection of a crimson red satellite formed with malicious kanji spewing out from it as it encased around me before collapsing completing my transformation into ark one.

Ark-one : Kamen rider ark-one. The ruler of all conclusions. Let us begin this battles conclusions.

Present mic : you heard him folks, let the second match start in 3...

Shoto : we are only gunning for one thing...

Present mic : 2...

Bakugo : and that is...

Present mic : 1...

Bakugo & todoroki : that 10,000,000 headband.

Present mic : START!