Interclass battle 5 : SUGOI JIDAI MIRAI

Me vs Kodai, nirengeki, reiki, Mina, ochaco, Izuku and Shinso. Hmmm should be ez but need that one for all user activate the black whip quirk.

As I enter the field I see a rain shower of already shrunk barrels filled with acid being lunged at me. I just simply took out the future note as I written down a few letters.

Y/N : Yui and shoda quirk will not activate as the barrels will be filled with aqueous silver nitrate.

As that just happened as the team of 6 arrived.

Ochaco : didn't we just throw a couple of barrels filled with acid towards them and kodai and shoda activated their quirks.

Y/N : ah yes, but the one to control the flow of fate, controls the world itself.

As shoda just threw a couple of stones and ...

Shoda : FIRE!

I just simply reopened the future note.

Y/N : at this moment I'm time white woz will come and protect me.

Izuku : is he trying to write the future?

A green energy shield blocked him as a white figure came out.

White woz : I have arrived, my saviour.

As he Carrie's a transparent plate with the beyondriver and multiple mirai watches including gingha mirai watch.

~at the waiting field~

Everyone looked at the screen in shocked as the cup Nezu was holding shattered as it landed on the ground.

Nezu : Im ... impossible

Vlad king : he just wrote the future of his desired outcome and it just appeared.

Aizawa : I thought nighteye was scary enough but this? Writing the future to his will, the power that surpasses quirks has came ... what? He could have just used it back at final exam to ensure his victory but what?

~back at battlefield~

Even the stoic reiko and kodai start spluttering nonsense.

Reiko : WHAT IN THE HELL, HE JUST SAID THE FUTURE AND IT HAPPENED.

white woz : now my saviour, please guide us to the correct future.

He said as I strapped on the beyond driver.

[BEYONDRIVER]

I pressed the woz mirai watch as a projection appeared.

[WOZ]

As I inserted the watch in the driver, I pressed the button, opening up the two gates of the watch, showcasing a face.

[ACTION]

A green energy smartwatch soon appeared behind me as everyone is surrounded in green energy geometric shapes.

Izuku : woah

Mina : are we, in the future.

Y/N : Henshin.

As I cranked the lever.

[TOUEI! FUTURE TIME! SUGOI! JIDAI! MIRAI! KAMEN RIDER WOZ WOZ!]
[PROJECTING! FUTURE TIME! AMAZING! ERA! FUTURE! KAMEN RIDER WOZ! WOZ!]

The smartwatch soon has the characters for rider before it shot out of the watch as the geometric shapes soon formed into energy barriers materialising the armour and attaching to me before the characters come back and form the visor, completing my transformation into Kamen rider woz.