Blood vs machia

So this is what happened a few hours ago ...

Y/N : No battles in a while, kinda makes me think what's happening now ...

As I saw both gran Torino and detective Tsukauchi entered the UA building.

Gran Torino : ah my favourite student, glad to see you again ... we need your help.

Y/N : what happened.

Gran Torino : we suspected a possible location of the league of villains and need you to come with us.

Y/N : Ok hang in let me just ...

As Nezu spoke over the loudspeaker.

Nezu : Y/N I allow you to have authorised leave from school to attend, I have already informed aizawa about it.

Y/N : O ..... kay, that went a lot faster then I expected.

Tsukauchi : well gear up we are going there sooner or later.

Y/N : All right

I said as I took out a purple and gold gun, the nebula steam gun, as I took out two bottles, the gear engine and gear remocon fullbottles as I insert it into the gun one after the other.

[NEBULASTEAM GUN!]
[GEAR ENGINE!]
[GEAR REMOCON!]
[FUNKY MATCH!]

As the standby music played, I held the gun with my right hand over to the left side of my head aiming towards they sky as I pulled the trigger, swinging the gun over my head as it released a black steam covering me.

Y/N : jundou (lit 'raging mist')

As the black steam formed the base armour, projections of a blue and white gears formed before attaching themselves to me, completing my transformation into hell bros.

[FEVER! PERFECT!]

Hell bro's : All right, let's go.

And now fast forward back to the present

Gran Torino : so if we just capture one of the most troublesome league of villain member then the rest will follow.

I caught up to him in my hell bro's armour as I took out the steam blade as I attacked the handle and blade to the back and muzzle of the nebula steam gun respectively as I aimed the rifle at the pinned kurogirl.

[NEBULASTEAM RIFLE!]

Hell bro's : Now of you are kind enough to tell me where that now leader shigaraki is.

Kurogirl : you think I will tell you, I have now a ruffian to deal with, I'm sure you would like to know, gran Torino.

Gran Torino : I'll love to hear it, when you are in jail.

Kurogirl : *I don't have to rely on master anymore now that I have him*

~flashback~

AFO : I now need you to take care of shigaraki for me, if let's say misfortune seeks you, you will have this to rely on.

~flashback ends~

Kurogirl : our master has already forseen the future. You think shigaraki is the only one his cultivating. What a joke. Master has also been cultivating another serpent, this time this is his most faithful servant.

As the ground started to shake violently, kurogirl created a portal as he vanished into thin air.

Gran Torino : wait ... shit.

Hell bro's : don't worry bout him first let's deal with what we have on hand first.

Tsukauchi : this is all for one's most faithful servant.