Interclass battle 3 : medals of desire

So we now have

Pony, honuneki, tetsutetsu, kaibara, ojiro, shoto, shoji and mr ingenium.

Lida : I'm sorry but I have to treat you like a villain today for the sake of this exercise.

Honuneki : don't feel bad class 1a powerhouse, cos it's 8 v 1 even though I know odds winning in your favour anyways.

Y/N : nah don't worry I save you the trouble of fighting me later. (Anyone want to guess what happen if I break a cell medal in half?)

~10 minutes later~

I found a spot on the top of the building with a trolley full of cell medals as I set up a beach chair and a table with a coconut and 5 sets of 9 coloured medals beside it.

~1 hour ago~

Y/N : hey principal Nezu I need help in smuggling these few items inside the battlefield.

Principal Nezu : Ho Ho why?

Y/N : WELL ... mr aizawa being the 'I-dont-care-to-teach' teacher he didn't give two flying shit about what he wants to say and he just says don't change forms and did not say cannot do any other things, so I'm just planning to sent underlings on the entire battlefield. And with mr ingenium jr being the one over exaggerating about literally anything will question the items so I want to avoid that to prevent me from having ptsd. (To be honest I just get ptsd from watching Jamie Oliver, specifically that green curry video where he fuck up the entire video)

Principal Nezu : Ho Ho Ho this I want to see, take this underground passage to a secret hatch in ground gamma.

~At waiting ground~

Principal Nezu : good afternoon to you aizawa kun and vlad king Kun.

Both Teachers flinch at that statement.

Aizawa : Nezu sir why are you here, I thought you know we are having interclass training lesson.

Principal nezu : someone invited me to come see, you know that new student that save your life at USJ.

At the mention of try name both Teachers facepalm and sighed in defeat.

Aizawa and vlad king : I need a raise.

~Back at rooftop~

Meanwhile 10 minutes into the battle I have broken 100 cell medals creating two hundred kuzu yummies as I continued drinking my coconut.

Y/N : This is even better than the carnage caused during final year exam hahaha.

~meanwhile~

Lida : so we find Y/N, Beat him up and case close that's it.

Honuneki : his tougher than he looks, he beaten you with that simple mortorcycle form at the sports festival, no one knows what's his planning now, wait what that weird sound.

As they turned around, they saw an army of kuzu yummies heading their way.

Lida : WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.

Ojiro : LANGUAGE

Pony : OH MY GOD

And that my friends is the kuzu yummies, the easiest grunt soldier to produce and the most troublesome one. Oh well, their near me so might as well bring out the trump card.

~5 minutes later~

Lida : phew all done

Shoto : actual enemy haven't reached yet, this is just to stall time or a trap.