Get transported and fuck the nomu

Your POV

I was sitting on my couch reading the latest episode manga of my hero academia. Ah yes I finished my homework and have nothing else to do. At school I have a bunch of fan girls but a shit ton of homework. I wish to have a better and more interesting life when  suddenly there was a bright flash of light and the next thing I knew....... I was lying floating in a voided place like the advent void in Kamen rider ryuki.

A mysterious man appeared before me.

Y/N : Your sougo tokiwa, the king of time!!!

Sougo : haha yes my subject I am indeed sougo tokiwa the king of time.

Y/N : but how you are just a show in our world.

Sougo : I am a king that can transcend time and space, anything is possible for me, I possess the same power like my actor counterpart in game.

Y/N : So where we are your majesty.

Sougo : please drop the formalities and your in a rift of time that exists between world think of it like world of kabuto and world of hibiki.

Y/N : So what am I here for?

Sougo : I need to find a representative to represent all the riders in a world to become a hero, and that is the world of my hero academia where their meaning of hero is really fucked up but that naturally exist as a law. Unfortunately even with government pay the heroes get greedy and searched for fame to get more money. As king I saw your potential and wanted to change even the other universes where there are no Kamen riders.

Y/N : tch and they call themselves heroes who care about fame.

Sougo : When you transcend to that world know that even there are some entities where will be stronger than some Kamen riders, take for example the number one hero all might where you can see 18 pack (I make up one) behind his costume, plus that quirk one for all. Feel free to use the upgrade super or final forms for your main usage. You will have access to all the forms of Heisei and the first two Reiwa Kamen riders plus their weapons. I wish you good luck on bringing justice to their universe.

Another bright light then engulfed me and soon I found myself in an unknown location. I found myself in some fucked up battlefield inside a dome building with rubble everywhere. Oh this is where the nomu and the league of villains attacked class 1A. Great your majesty a great way to start this journey. Well looked like I found my first favourite couple and favourite character (I ship kamijirou thank you but write different in this).

Kaminari : WHEEEEEE!!!

Momo / kyoka : his brain got fried.

Suddenly there was a few more villains running up to them. Now with their main powerhouse gone. They can't handle large amounts of villains.

Y/N : Ah yes the infamous idiotic electrician well now that's gone let me help them.

I took out a strange green colour sword, the fuusouken hayate and took out the sharutobi ninjaden and kobuta 3kyoudai wonder ride book and Insert it into the fuusouken hayate shingan reader. I then convert the sword from ittouryu mode to nitouryu mode.