1v1 part 5 : the entertainer vs engine boy

Present mic : with the past weird match cleared and night has been returned to day, let us commence the 5th match of the day. On the left side, we have the ingenium family youngest son and class representative of class 1A. From the hero course of class 1A that done things at fast speeds, we have tenya Lida. On the right side, we have the current dominator of the festival that easily took out the first 4 opponents, from the hero course of of class 1A, we have Y/N.

Lida : Y/N I won't go easy on you, I know my brother and family is watching so I won't let them.

Y/N : Don't worry Lida, but I feel like present mic is doing a ok job at commentating so far, let me spice things up a bit.

I said as I threw three mechanical bombs to my left and right and on my behind.

Lida : huh

Y/N : Let's go for a ride shall we.

I pulled out a blue and silver coloured driver, the Mach driver Honoh and slam it onto my waist

[MACH DRIVER]

Several toy cars/motorcycles flew around me as I grabbed a white toy mortorcycle. I then life a compartment of the driver before inserting the mortorcycle before closing the compartment, initiating the transformation (I'm sorry I do not know much about Kamen rider drive driver components so I'm sorry)

[SIGNAL BIKE! RIDER! MACH]

I did a dance and did a pose with my two hands.

Y/N : let's...Henshin

Two wheels flew in-front of my chest and behind my back as armour parts began materialising before attaching to me and materialising a scarf completing my transformation into Kamen rider Mach.

Y/N : Tracking...terminating...both done at Mach speed. Kamen rider...Mach!

I got into several stances as I said that before using my vision to deactivate the bombs completing my performance.

Present mic : nice show down there. Now it's speed vs speed. Let's see whose faster. Let this speedy match....BEGIN.

Lida : let's go recipro burst.

Mach : not happening!

I rapidly pressed the button on the Mach driver honoh 4 times as I summon my person chainsaw/gun, the zenrin shooter.

[ZUTTO MACH]
[ZERIN SHOOTER]

As Lida came close to me I immediately slashed him with my saw blade sending him back a few feet.

[ZERIN!]

Lida : what the Y/N, you do know that bringing a weapon into a match is against the rules and an unheroic behaviour.

Midnight : Lida this is the same rules applied with the fight with Mina ashido, since the weapon originated with his power as Kamen rider Mach, it is allowed, however bullets nor chainsaw can't be fatal.

Mach : see now don't say it's unfair because life is unfair, but if you defeat me at least you would be cool in your brothers eyes.

~meanwhile in host city~

Ingenium (tenses Lida) : squad one take the left, squad 2, take the right.

Both squads : yes sir.

Lida : I'll take the hero killer myself.

Stain : surprise motherfucker, did you miss me. Now die fake hero.

~back at stadium~

Lida : I see now let's see whose faster. Engine boost!

Mach : clock up.

I proceeded to press the ignition button down four times again.

After that the whole stadium saw a white and blue blur hitting each other until...

Lida : damm my engine rest

Mach : now!

I opened the driver and pressed the button and closed it again

[HISSATSU! FULL THROTTLE!]

My right arm was coated with steam as I punched Lida creating an explosion as he was sent flying out of the ring.

Midnight : Lida is out of bounds, winner goes to Y/N.

Present mic : and there you have it folks, the speedy Mach ended with Y/N declared the leader. Does this guy have no drawbacks?

I proceeded to remove the signal bike from the driver as the armour disintegrates.

[OTSUKARE!]

Well that was fast and I don't have to worry about recovery girl scolding me as I steadied Lida over to recovery girl.....she seems fed up with life as I saw the extra bed.

Recovery girl : for your next opponent......ah it's bakugo normally if you injure him I would scold you if it's any other people but for him he's all yours

Y/N : sure

I walked out as I saw bakugo with sparks in his hand. Uh oh not good. I saw him walk towards me as he slam a hand onto the wall.

Bakugo : listen extra I am going to win and don't you dare hold back on me because that's only makes you a weakling, give me your best armour.

Y/N : Ok sure

I saw him walk away as I held a red and white book with a castle image in my hand

Let's see who will win god vs god explosion murder.

Next chapter

Kami vs god explosion murder