1v1 part 7 : evoulution king vs ice prince

Present mic : now with the battle that you all have been waiting for, the final battle of today that will crown the winner of this eventful festival. On the right side we have the son of the number one hero that came in through recommendation. On the left side, we have the ice prince from the hero course of class 1a, SHOTO TODOROKI. on the right side we have the king, no god of armours that reign victory over his past six matches, from the hero course of class 1a, Y/N. Let's see who will take over the first place.

Todoroki : this will be fast Y/N I will show the world that I can be the number one hero without using my fathers quirk.

Y/N : like a wise man once said, the person decides for himself not others, don't hold back you hear me and when I say don't hold back, use that fire side.

Todoroki : NEVER!

Y/N : then suit yourself.

I proceeded to hold a buckle as I insert a weird looking card into it, the ace beetle rouse card. I proceeded to wear the buckle as I raised my hands into a stance.

Y/N : HENSHIN

I proceeded to pull the lever, turning the card around showing a icon of a spade.

[TURN UP]

A screen with a beetle on it was projected as I walked through it, wearing a metallic armour.

Present mic : I thought it will be something cool.

I proceeded to wear a device on my wrist as I tapped a button opening a hidden container with three cards and took out two, the absorb Capricorn and the evoulution caucuses. As I inserted the absorb Capricorn into the rouse absorber.

[ABSORB QUEEN]

I proceeded to slide the evolution caucuses through the rouse absorber scanning it to evolve into evolution king.

[EVOLUTION KING]

Thirteen cards flew out of my body as it encircles me before attaching themselves to parts of my body as my armour turns gold. I armed my self with the black rouser as another golden sword emerged into my right hand, the king rouser.

Present mic : well I spoke too soon, amazing transformation into a gold armour, I pray to god that his armour will not be burned by todoroki's fire.

A holy bible went smacked to his face courtesy of one Ibarra shiozaki.

Shiozaki : don't use the lord's name!

Present mic : now without further ado, let's the final battle crown the winner of this year's sports festival. BEGIN!

I saw todoroki immediately sent a lot of frost at me, welp this will be interesting. I immediately summoned 5 cards in my hand as I inserted it into the king rouser auto-rouse system.

[SPADE ACE]
[SPADE 3]
[SPADE 5]
[SPADE 7]
[SPADE 9]

I then clicked the trigger of the king rouser

[FLUSH]

Todoroki's ice then proceeded to encase me just before I was able to....

Present mic : welp it's game over winner of sports festival is...

Todoroki : like I said I will..

Well too bad the ice was immediately destroyed by a golden flash as I stood there unharmed and untouched.

Present mic : welp spoke too soon again let us continue this match.

Todoroki then proceeded to throw more ice at me as I keep destroying it with the power of the blay rouser and king rouser.