Berserkers vs muscular

~flashback~

Xross saber : tiger bring pixie bob back to the base ... I'll get Kota and izuku.

~present~

Y/N : if I'm going all out, might as well lose my sanity.

I firmly gripped the forbidden items as I ran towards the cliff.

~meanwhile at cliff~

Muscular : your the one called midoriya, aren't you? I have been tasked to kill your sorry ass.

Y/N : And it's my job to take care of the garbage.

Muscular : who...

He was interrupted by a flying train hitting his face courtesy from the kaizoku hassyar.

Y/N : look pal I think out of all four of us, you are the only one Low enough to be garbage.

Muscular : who are ... I see ... you and midoriya are on shiharaki's hit list. Great now I can punch you until you bleed ... then play with you. I will have no mercy on you.

Y/N : same goes to you ... though in my case ... those who are unfortunately enough ... will not get any mercy at the hands of a mindless hero.

Midoriya : what are you doing here ...

Y/N : You want to save Kota right ... allow me to help you.

I said as I equipped the build driver and held out a red colour switch, opening the cap and pressing the trigger. Inserting the rabbit and tank full bottles afterwards.

[HAZARD ON]
[RABBIT! TANK! SUPER BEST MATCH]
[DON TEN KAN! DON TEN KAN! DON TEN KAN! DON TEN KAN!]

I cranked the lever of the build driver as the hazard ride builder formed.

[GATA GATA GOTTON! ZUTTAN ZUTAN! GATA HATA GOTTON! ZUTTAN ZUTAN! ARE YOU READY?!]

Y/N : time to take out the garbage ... HENSHIN!

As both hazard ride builder collapsed onto me black smoke poured out of the casing as it opened ... revealing me in a jet black armour minus the visors.

[UNCONTROL SWITCH! BLACK HAZARD! YABEI!]

Build : I wonder how much time before I go into killer mode?

Muscular : your dead!

As his arm grew muscle ... and tried to cause damage ... tried.

Muscular : wha the ...

And there goes me losing my mind.

I grabbed muscular by the arm as black aura soon begins to engulf him as he reverts back to no muscle state as I threw him against a wall.

Muscular : no ... stay back ...

Like I said ... no mercy for people at the hands of mindless wrath's.

[MAX HAZARD ON]
[GATA GATA GOTTON! ZUTTAN ZUTAN! GATA GATA GOTTON! ZUTTAN ZUTAN!]
[READY GO! OVERFLOW! YABEI!]
[GATA GATA GOTTON! ZUTTAN ZUTAN! GATA GATA GOTTON ZUTTAN ZUTAN!]
[READY GO! HAZARD FINISH]

My right foot pulsate with black energy as a black energy chart soon grabbed hold of muscular as i prepared to strike him ... mindlessly.

The kick connected with his chest as he was sent flying backwards accompanied by a succession of 3 punches before landing near Kota and izuku.