The following day : sword king vs villains

~the next day 5.30 am~

Aizawa : good morning everyone now we will do a rigorous round of reinforcement training, purpose is to strengthen everyone's quirks as a whole, hopefully help everyone pass the provisional listened exam. With that said, Y/N, your training would be slightly different, first throw a ball without the armour and throw the ball again with the armour. This is because you came into our world before the quirk assessment test.

I went up to the circle as I readied my nebula gas psychology as I sent a shockwave in the ball travelling past a hill.

Aizawa : 1243.5 metres

Kirishima : woah further than I thought.

Aizawa : you told me this was something called nebula gas effects right, not from quirk.

Y/N : yes sir.

Aizawa : now do it with your armour.

I equipped the evol driver as I help out a black and white coloured switch, the evol trigger.

[EVOL DRIVER]
[OVER THE EVOULUTION]

As I inserted the trigger into the evolution charger as I inserted the cobra and rider system full bottle.

[COBRA! RIDER SYSTEM! REVOLUTION]

I proceeded to crank the evolution charger as the EV-BH Ride Builder was constructed as I crossed my arms.

[ARE YOU READY?]

Y/N : Henshin.

The EV-BH Ride Builder collapsed on me forming my armour as I finished transformation into Kamen rider evol black hole form.

[BLACK HOLE! BLACK HOLE! BLACK HOLE! REVOLUTION! WAHAHAHAHA]

Kirishima : that was the armour he use to defeat that nomu.

Aizawa : problem child a different armour please

Evol : But I'm not done yet

They all looked at me in confusion as I summoned a black panel with 10 black and gold bottles attached to it, the lost bottles. I proceeded to press the evol trigger.

[OVER-OVER THE REVOULUTION]

I then cranked the evol trigger before preparing to stab the panel into me

[READY! GO! FEVER FLOW! FUHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUHAHAHAHAHAHA!]

All the classmates saw the panel getting absorbed into me as I released a lot of purple and pink energy as momo created a large shield to defend the class. As the energy dissipated I finished evolving into my phantom form.

Evol : evol extra phase, completed.

Kaminari : he looks like a monster

Kirishima : what kinds of power he has now.

I proceeded to crank the driver again as the jewel on my forehead glowed.

[READY GO! BLACK HOLE BREAK! CIAO!]

The jewel shot out a yellow energy as it travelled into the sky before expanding into a giant black hole the size of the world before I threw the training ball inside the black hole before it closes.

Evol : CIAO ... training ball.

Aizawa : infinity

Mineta : holy shit ... we have another infinity here.

I cancelled my transformation as the panel shot out from my body before disintegrating.

Aizawa : starting today we will focus on upgrading your quirks, I will be pushing you beyond your limits.