1v1 part one. The genei vs denki kaminari.

Present mic : with the stage being repaired finished by the pro hero cementoss. The battle which everyone is waiting for, the 1v1 battle has arrived. First up, on the left with have the sparkling electric boy, from the hero course of class 1A, Denki Kaminari. From the right side, the quirkless boy wonder who fights with legendary armours, from the hero course of class 1A, Y/N. Now let's see what armour will Y/N take to counter high electricity.

Kaminari : let's go baby, this match will only last mere seconds. All your armours are made of metal, thus you will take the full force of my lightning.

Aizawa : not a good move to assume stuff from start.

Y/N : who says I can't use the same element as you.

I took out a 3 slot device and attached it to my waist.

[SEIKEN SWORDRIVER]

I then took out a silver sword with a yellow crest in the shape of a lightening bolt, the raimeiken ikazuchi.

[RAIMEIKEN IKAZUCHI]

I then inserted the sword into the swordriver.

Y/N : let's see whose a better lighting art user.

I then took out the tri Cerberus, needle hedgehog and lamp no alagina wonder ride book and opened it.

Kaminari : *three books?*

[TRI-CEBERUS]

[KATSUTE MEIKAI NO IRIGUCHI MITTSU NO ATAMA WO MATSU OSOROSHI BANKEN GA ITA...]

[THERE WAS ONCE A TERRIFYING THREE-HEADED GUARD DOG AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE UNDERWORLD...]

[NEEDLE HEDGEHOG]

[KONO JAKINIKU KYOUSHOKU NO DAISHIZEN DE IKUSENMO NO HARI O MATOI IKINUKU KEMONO GA IRUI...]

[THERE IS A BEAST WHO SURVIVES BY WEARING THOUSANDS OF NEEDLE IN THIS WILD NATURE...]

[LAMP DO ALAGINA]

[TOARU IKOKU NO CHI NI INISHIE-KARA TSUTAWARU FUSHIGI NA CHIKARA O MOTSU LAMP GA ATTA...]

[THERE WAS A LAMP IN A FOREIGN LAND WITH A MYSTERIOUS POWER THAT HAD BEEN HANDED DOWN SINCE ANCIENT TIMES...]

Kaminari : *ceberus, hedgehog and genie?*

I inserted all three books into the seiken swordriver as it played its standby music. A projection of all three books appeared behind me as I was surrounded by lightning before drawing the sword.

[IKAZUCHI BATTOU]

Y/N : HENSHIN

I delivered a upward slash of energy that travelled towards kaminari who dodged it before the three books behind me opened towards their transformation page before linking together forming a image of a yellow armoured being before a yellow genie, Cerberus and hedgehog shot out of the three books.

[LAMP NO MAJIN GA (LAMP NO MAJIN GA) SHIN NO CHIKARA WO (SHIN NO CHIKARA WO) HAKKI SURU (HAKKI SURU) GOLDEN ALAGINA! IKAZUCHI SANSATSU! INAZUMA NO TSURUGI GA HIKAI KAGAYAKI, RAMEI NO TODOROKU!]

[THE GENIe OF THE LAMP DEMOSTRATES ITS TRUE POWER! GOLDEN ALAGINA! THREE IKAZUCHI BOOKS! THE SWORD OF LIGHTING SHINES AND THE THUNDER GRUMBLES]

The Cerberus, hedgehog and genie encased me forming the armour while the slash returned to my face forming the visor. I have completed my transformation to Kamen rider espanda golden alagina form.

Y/N : Kamen rider espanda, golden alagina form completed.

Present mic : yeah let's go, electricity vs electricity. Let's see who will clear this stage. Ready? Go!

Kaminari : let's go. Indiscriminate shockwave 1.3 million volt blast.

Soon the whole arena sparkled with electricity.

Present mic : whoa looks like Y/N got a lot to take in.

Aizawa : kaminari already lost.

Present mic : huh

I just raised the raimeiken ikazuchi and absorbed all the lightning. After that I docked ikazuchi into the seiken swordriver and pulled the trigger one time.

[HISSATSU DOKUHA]

Espanda : May my feelings pierce through.

I drew the sword from the swordriver.

[IKAZUCHI BATTOU! CEBERUS, HEDGEHOG, ALAGINA. SANSATSU GIRI. TH-TH-TH-THUNDER]

Espanda: trueno del-sol.

I slashed downwards as a projection of a genie and ceberus ,genie and needles shot towards kaminari while he was in his dumb mode. It caused an explosion sending the already dumb kaminari out of bounds.

Midnight : kaminari is out of bounds, winner is Y/N

Present mic : looks like class 1A has a fortune teller, the match really ended in mere seconds.

I cancelled my transformation as I helped kaminari to the sickbay as I awaited my next battle with ashido.

Izuku : he just took the full force of kaminari's lightning and reflected the attack back at him.

Kirishima : this guy can be a full time pro hero already.

I saw ashido walked towards me as she reached out her hand.

Mina : hey there I just want to say congrats on beating him but I wish you good luck because I will be even harder, my acid will corrupt even your armour.

Y/N : thank you. You will be a sacrifice for the greater good but I will still wish you good luck.

I said while I fidgeted with a purple bottle in my pockets

Next chapter

Crocodile vs acid.