1v1 part 3 : rock vs rock

Present mic : after the break, let us begin the third round. On the left we have the manly and passionate rock fighter, from the hero course of class 1A, we have eijiro kirishima. On the right we have the genius and invincible armour guy, from the hero course of class 1A, we have Y/N. let see what armour he would be wearing facing his opponent with a high physical and defence capabilities. Huh wait where is Y/N?

kirishima : where is he, not manly....

They were interrupted by a sword sliding against the ground sound.

Y/n : one...because you are my enemy, two...the rage of the earth now stands before you, three...there is no point arguing, it is already decided, I will crush you!

I slammed my sword to the ground, creating a pretty large crack in the ground.

Kirishima : so manly.

Present mic : what's with that fierce introduction. Also cementoss we may have a problem as he is wielding a claymore.

Cementoss : I am on standby.

Y;N : kirishima...prepare to get defeated as the rage of the earth now stands before you.

I declared as I held out the gembu Shinwa wonder ride book as I opened it,

[GEMBU SHINWA]

[KATSUTE SHI SEIJUU NO IKKAKU O NINAU KYOJIN NO YOROI NO SHINJUU GA ITA]

[THERE WAS ONCE A GOD BEAST POSSESSING A STRONG SRMOIR THAT ACTED AS ONE OF THE FOUR HOLY BEAST]

I inserted the gembu Shinwa wonder ride book into the dougouken gelid o as a large projection of the gembu Shinwa wonder ride book appeared behind me as I pressed the trigger.

[GEMBU SHINWA]

Y/N : HENSHIN

A wall of stone appeared in front of me as I slash it with the energy slash barely hitting kirishima.

[ITTOU RYODAN! BUTTA GIRI! DOGO! DOGO! DOUGOUKEN GEKIDO! JUUHAN! ZETTAI SOUKOU NO TAIKEN GA HOKUHO YORI ONINARU ICHIGEKI O TATAKIKOMU]

[SLICE IN HALF! SMASHING SLASH! DOGO! DOGO! DOUGOUKEN GEKIDO! GEKIDO REPRINT! THE ABSOLUTELY LARGE SWORD DELIVERS A MIGHTY BLOW FROM THE NORTH!]

The smashed stones goes around me forming my armour with the slash forming the sword crown.

Y/N : *stabs sword to ground* Kamen rider buster, let's fight this man to man, fist to fist, a manly fight like you wanted.

Kirishima : COME AT ME !

present mic : you heard the two of them a classic fist fight like from earlier kirishima vs tetsutetsu battle. Let the third passionate rock hard fight begun.

BUSTER & KIRISHIMA : ORAAAA!!!

I trade fist with kirishima as a raging fist fight occurs. Kirishima hardens his skin but he would be tired if he overused. So I just wanted to wait for him to get tired and use great grand judgement on him.

Buster : yes this is the battle I wanted, a battle between men.

Kirishima : for a guy from another world, you sure are manly.

He dealt quite a bit of successful blows, making me stagger a bit near towards the ring that would be marked as out of bounds.

Kirishima : let's see how much that armour would last.

Buster : the finisher.

I jumped back to my sword, took out the gembu Shinwa wonder ride book and scanned it against gekido's shingan reader.

[GEMBU SHINWA! DOHON!]

My fist was surrounded with rocks as we prepared for one final strike

Buster : DAI DANDAN.

[GEKIDO RANDOKUGEKI! DOGON!]

[GEKIDO INDISCRIMINANT ATTACK! KABAM]

As we traded the final blow, I reflected kirishima punch and punch him squarely in the chest, creating an explosion and sending him out of commission.

Midnight : eijiro kirishima is out of commission, Y/N wins the match.

Present mic : amazing, it seems like Y/N suffers from no drawbacks like quirk user does and manages to defeat kirishima without breaking a sweat. Surprisingly the stage suffers no damage so cementoss you may take your leave.

Cementoss : I will see myself out then.

After cancelling my transformation and bringing kirishima to the nurse office (surprisingly ashido haven't healed from her broken spine) I was being scolded by recovery girl.

Recovery girl : another one? God you are just like toshinori don't know how to hold back.
*keeps whacking me with a cane*

Y/N : I am sorry please don't hit my anymore.

Recovery girl : if I see you sending your next opponent fumikage tokoyami into here I will ask principal Nezu to consider expelling you (a joke)

Are you serious how Is this worth expelling

Y/N : ok goodbye I may need to prepare for my next battle against the lord of darkness.

Wah just nice 说曹操,曹操就到 (meaning at being mentioned he has arrived). I saw the lord of darkness himself tokoyami hand signalling me seeking an audience with me as I saw dark shadow coming out.

Dark shadow : congratulations on that match next up is us with a higher attack speed than him, I expect a good match because I heard from fumi your from another world so I'm famous in that world haha.

Tokoyami : be a bit more quite dark shadow but I do wish you good luck, I am more powerful than the three you just finished earlier.

Y/N : thanks, I will be the seeker of the truth in the next battle.

Next chapter

1v1 part 3 : Evil dragon vs dark bird