Interclass battle 2 : DAI SHOGUN and vail

So let's see what I have next

Kinoko, kendo, shihai, manga, tokoyami, hagakure, yaoyozaro, Aoyama.

Again on ground gamma, we have me on the east and the team of 8 on the west.

Before that

Y/N : Allow me to say this before we start, Kono sekai wa, Ore no mono. (This world is mine)

As I equipped the demons driver

[DEMONS DRIVER]

[SPIDER]

[DEAL]

A metallic spider soon descended from the sky and lined itself beside my right shoulder.

Y/N : Henshin

[DECIDE UP, DEEP (FUKAKU) DROP (OCHIRU) DANGER (KIKI) (KAMEN) RIDER DEMONS]

The metallic spider soon spew out threads as it spun around me creating my inner armour as it then attached to my right shoulder forming the breast plate finishing my transformation to Kamen rider demons.

Demons : I'll take out the annoying people first.

Aoyama : HHHEEELLLPPP

Shihai : STOP SHOUTING IM SENDING YOU TO Y/N to laser beam him

Welp that's my first victim I guess.

Shihai : OI BRAT FROM CLASS 1A CATCH HERES A CANONBALL.

[CHARGE]

My right leg glowed purple as it charged with energy before I pressed the demons knock.

[DEMONS FINISH]

I performed a right spinning kick towards Aoyama as a web of electricity produced from my leg and electrocuting said victim and producing an explosion.

Demons : well that's one out I guess

Kendo : ATTACK

[ADD]

[BATTA]

[DOMINATE UP! BATTA! GENOMIX!]

I dodged her fist attack as I added the batta genome to my arsenal. Soon my legs grew as I jumped around the fill, creating mini earthquakes and craters.

Yaoyozaro : WHAT THE HELL

Manga ( still don't know how his quirk works so don't blame me ) : Crush crush crush

Kanji of the Japanese word of crush formed in the sky as it descended on me.

[MORE]

[BATTA! DEMONS REQUIM]

Green energy charged in my legs as I jumped high, breaking the words with my head as I fly kick manga sending him into a wall, not enough force to knock him out though as my legs return to normal.

Tokoyami : BLACK SHADOW

shihai : when you look into the darkness, the darkness looks back to you.

Demons : where the hell is that darkness quirk user from 1b, oh shoot.

Well there's my chance to escape and kick out two of them.

[ADD]

[CONDOR]

[ANOMOLACARIS] [Name too long to remember]

[SCORPION]

[DOMINATE UP, CONDOR, ANOMOLACARIS, SCORPION! GENOMIX!]