LAW Update. Monaco '22. Part 2

Start from the beginning

She hadn't factored in the antics of her horny husband though who appeared beside her before sinking to the floor where he ended up on his knees in front of her, burying his face between her legs and coaxing them apart with his wicked tongue. Needless to say, she missed the shot as he found her clit and sucked on it harshly. "You can't do that!" she groaned, not in anger but in toe curling pleasure with one hand grabbing hold of the pool table to steady herself.

He didn't answer her but kept on torturing her with his tongue, grabbing the cheeks of her ass in both hands, finding the taste of her too sweet and addictive for him to stop just yet. Maybe if he got her close to her orgasm then she'd be too out of it to play and he could clear his remaining balls and declare himself the winner.

Her cue clattered on the wooden floor as she let go of it to slip her fingers into his hair. With her eyes closed, she bit down hard on her bottom lip to try and stifle her cries as she let all her focus fall on to the man between her legs and the way he was making her feel.

He smirked while flicking his tongue over her clit, enjoying the way her nails were digging into his scalp as she shuddered and tried to stop herself from making too much noise above him. He was suddenly hit by the urge to make her cum, to taste her exotic sweetness as she climaxed on his tongue and he knew the ideal way to do it. He pulled back from her and looked up, licking his lips, "ride my mouth baby."

Her mouth popped open, as did her eyes and she looked back down at her beautiful husband, his ocean blue eyes wide and alive and urging her to accept his offer. "What? Did you just say you wanted me to sit on your face?" she stammered, satisfying the urge she had to stroke his stubbled jawline with her fingers.

"Yeh," he shifted on to his behind and then laid down on the floor, ignoring the way his dick ached to have her riding that instead, "I want to make to make you cum, straight into my mouth."

Her insides clenched so hard it was borderline painful and as she watched his Adam's Apple move as he swallowed it bought her attention to the rest of his neck. She loved his neck, she loved how thick and strong it was and how it was covered in a layer of stubble so far down. She loved to lick, kiss, suck and bite it, decorating his skin with her own artwork but all of a sudden she wondered if it was strong enough to take her weight. It was laughable really, this man trained hard to withstand g-forces that a lot of people simply wouldn't be able to manage and here she was worrying that she'd be too heavy to sit on his beautiful face.

"Come on, don't be shy," he smiled up at her, laying in the wooden floor, his gorgeous toned body and beautiful dick on full display for her. "I want my queen to sit on her throne."

"I'm not shy," she replied as she lowered herself down until she was straddling him with her knees either side of him.

"You won't break me," he added, holding his hands out for her to take and linking their fingers together to help steady her.

She was glad that the lowered light of the room hid her blushes as she found her husband now very much face to face with her vagina. She was partly embarrassed and partly, inexplicably turned on.

"A little closer," he urged her, "almost there."

She shuffled forward a touch more, letting go of one of his hands to reach up and grab the edge of the pool table.

"I'm ready, lower yourself down more," he gently instructed her, his tongue wetting his lips in eagerness as she did as he asked. He started off with a simple kiss, feeling her muscles working where his hands were on the sides of her upper thighs because she was still afraid of putting her full weight on him. "Such a pretty pussy," he murmured, nuzzling her with his nose.