In fact, as soon as you touched him, he slightly jumped and tightened his abdominals already feeling a hint of pleasure that went straight to his cock "So Mommy Y/n is back?" He softly spoke, with a slight smirk on his face.

He couldn't lie, he loved when you were dominant during the act of sex. And loved it even more when he could fight for dominance against you.
But tonight he decided to let it slide, he wanted to be fully dominated, even not knowing how.

"Yeah I think she's back, if you let me" you towered him and slowly lowered your face on his, wetting his lips with your tongue.

"Show me what you wanna do"

An evil smirk appeared on your face "Sure baby. Quick question first, how do you feel about your butthole?" You asked while slowly taking off his boxers.

Your words made Rindou's eyes widen in surprise.
He still couldn't process what you were trying to do "What do you mean..?"

"I mean.. would you be open to new experiences? Like get pegged?" You pulled the drawer of the nightstand next to the both of you and took a bottle of lube in your hands.

"Pegged??" He placed his elbows on the bed, lightly raising his upper body up "Like you fucking me with a dildo?"

"Exactly baby, but only if you want to" you gently caressed his cheek and placed a sweet kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I..." He really didn't know what to say. He must admit your offer scared him a bit, he had never done something similar before so everything was new to him. But the fact that you were the one he was doing it with managed to calm him down.

"We can try.." he then smiled shyly, his cheeks becoming red.

"Perfect" you smiled happily and opened the bottle of lube while pouring a bit of the cold liquid on your middle finger "Open your legs dear"

"Y-yes" he complied to your demand and slowly stroked his already hard cock. He was pretty excited yet scared.

"Don't worry okay? It's gonna be fun, just go with the flow" you gave him a last kiss before gently rubbing the tip of your finger on his anal.

"Ah-!" your husband slightly jumped at the feeling as the cold liquid came in touch with the warmth of his body.

"How does it feel, Rin?" You kept up with your movements, now rubbing circles on his virgin hole.

"G-Good I think.." he took a deep breath before exhaling a heavy sigh and repeating the action, closing his eyes and trying to let everything go.

"Now I'm gonna push it in, it's gonna be a bit unpleasant at first. Just give yourself time to adjust" you sat better between his legs, caressing his tatted thigh with your free hand and kissing his knee.

After noticing that he calmed down more, you rubbed your tip more then, with a delicate movement, you thrusted his finger inside his anal.

"O-oh N-No I don't- I don't like it!" He shut his eyes close, gripping the bedsheets in his fists and actually clenching around your finger.