I pushed inside their home. He could have kicked my ass out, but I took him by surprise. Hindi niya rin naman inaasahan ang pagpunta ko. It's already past midnight, and probably half of the world is already asleep. My own brother looks like he just got up from sleep.

"What are you doing here?" kunot ang noo na tanong niya.

"I need to talk to Enyo."

If this had happened earlier in their relationship, he would have given me a look that could kill me instantly. But his expression didn't change as if he didn't think of anything else with me wanting to meet his wife. Asawa niya na dati kong kasintahan.

"It's late and she's pregnant."

"I know." I pace around their living room. "Fuck! I know, I'm sorry. You're right. I should leave." Hindi pa ako nakakalapit nang tuluyan sa pintuan ay muli akong bumalik. "No, I can't leave. I really need to talk to her. I promised her."

Stone stared at me for a painfully long moment, before he closed the door and walked towards their room. Binuksan niya ang pintuan at iminuwestra niya na pumasok ako.

If I didn't feel like I'm about to go crazy, I would have commended him for the way he seems so secure in their relationship. Kahit magkapatid kami ay may nakaraan pa rin kami ng asawa niya. It's a proof that between us, he's always been the more reasonable one.

Pumasok ako sa loob ng kuwarto nilang mag-asawa bago pa magbago ang isip ng kapatid ko. I found Enyo rubbing her eyes while sitting on the bed, her back on the headboard.

"Blaze? What's wrong?"

"Remember what I told you during your wedding?"

Nagsalubong ang kilay niya. "Uhh... that we can still get married?"

Despite myself, I chuckled at that specially when I heard my brother that is standing at the door grumble. "Not that." Isinuklay ko ang mga daliri ko sa buhok ko. "You said that you will never stop worrying. Not until I'm happy."

"That's right."

"I told you that you will be the first one to know."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "And?"

"I'm happy. I'm finally happy."

I saw her gaze go to the man behind me for a moment. "Blaze that's... that's really great. But who?" Something flashed in her eyes. "I know this person... right? This is not some woman that no one knows of?"

"Enyo," my brother said her name with a warning.

If I was paying attention, I would have noticed Enyo's tone.

"I'm fucking terrified. I am terrified but I am happy." I put both of my hands on top of my head as I started pacing again. "I'm happy and I don't even know why. I just heard your sister told us that she's going to be blind. That's not a happy news so why do I feel like this?"

Silence enveloped all of us. I stopped pacing, and vibrating with confusion, I met Enyo's eyes. Eyes that I once looked at while I told her I love her. Eyes that I looked at while we were both breaking. And eyes that I looked at while I was trying hard not to let her see how there's a part of me that is still in pain.