Chapter 36: Ally

#BHOCAMP #BlaRis #BHOCAMP10TWC

CHAPTER 36: ALLY

DAWN'S POV

"Where are they?"

Hindi ko pinansin ang tanong ng asawa ko at sa halip ay napatayo ako mula sa kinauupuan ko habang ang mga mata ko ay hindi humihiwalay sa isa sa mga monitor na nandito sa control room. Eris and Blaze's trackers are not moving.

"Why did they stop?" I whispered more to myself than the room.

Saklot ang tapat ng dibdib na tumayo sa tabi ko si Enyo. "I don't like this, Dawn."

I don't like it either. Kanina pa nakaalis ng airport ang sasakyan nila Blaze. I told them to check the car just in case someone rigged it. Iniwan kasi nila iyon doon nang pumunta sila ng Canada. "Freezale, can you try to contact Eris again?"

"She's not answering."

Damn it. "Find any security cameras around that area. We need visual." I look at the direction of Allesandra. "Any luck on Anton Giovanni?"

"Not yet. Should I extend the search on police stations?"

"He's not that stupid." I doubt if he'll alert the authorities about Blaze's attempt to kill him. "His hired men came from a pool of ex-convicts. Find one that acquired estate or resources recently."

Anton Giovanni made himself popular. He's facing multiple counts of murder and rape from Milan. He came from a rich family and he's known from buying the silence of his victims' families or paying desperate people to admit the crimes for him in exchange of money. He was pretty much invisible, except one of his victim that he thought was a tourist was actually the daughter of the Capo of the Italian-American Mafia, Ezio Cascella.

He flew in the Philippines to hide. Iyon nga lang ay nakuha niya rin ang pansin ng awtoridad dito. That happens when you can't stop your itch to murder women and children after you violate them.

Both the authorities of Milan and the Philippines were looking for him, but he's not easy to catch. I have no doubt that Cascella was looking for him as well. But then he appeared as an Ender mission and we entered the picture. Blaze captured him and he killed him.

Now we know he didn't. The police received a tip that there was a sighting of Giovanni.

Lumapit si Triton sa intercommunication-system. "I'm dispatching agents on the area. I will open the underground tunnel so that they could reach Manila faster."

Hindi pa nagtatagal pagkatapos ng announcement ng asawa ko ay pumasok na sa loob ng control room ang isa sa junior agents na si Hugo na kasunod si Erebus. I let Triton explain to them what's happening while I walked towards the monitors and took one of the seats.