Chapter 43: Yours and Yours

BHOCAMP #BlaRis #BHOCAMP10TWC

CHAPTER 43: YOURS AND YOURS

ERIS' POV

I absentmindedly patted Chance's head. Nakapatong ang ulo niya sa hita ko. Hindi na ako magtataka kung mamaya lang ay makakatulog na siya. He's been awake with me last night when I couldn't sleep.

I heard the door open and I turned my head in its direction. Chance barked once, but his stance didn't look tense. Gumagalaw pa nga ang buntot niya na kadalasang nangyayari kapag kilala niya ang kaharap niya.

"Run away with me." Nangingiting napailing ako. His eyes roamed around my face with his own smile lighting up his own. "You can see me?"

"Yes. About time I must say."

I stood up from the chair, the soft material of my gown falling around me. I caught a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror on my right and I couldn't help but stare at my reflection for awhile.

Storm made this for me. She usually helps the wife of his uncle, Wynter Night, when it comes to wedding gowns pero bihira na siya mismo ang nagdidisenyo. She prefers to make other clothes but from time to time, when inspiration hits her, she can also create gowns for weddings. I'm now wearing one of her creations.

The bodice of the gown hugs my waist, and it has a deep décolletage , but with a conservative gap on my chest. It's styled as an off shoulder, but the puff see-through sleeves appear to hang on my arms, giving me more mobility. The long, flowing, airy skirt highlights the romantic impression of the gown, while the dangerously high slit features its sensual side.

I thought that when I was younger, I already knew what I wanted for a wedding. Now I realize that I may as well be blind. No pun intended.

From the venue to the decorations, music, and to my gown... everything is different from what I imagined. I guess because when I was younger, I only thought about what I wanted. My idea of a wedding centers on me. But now with Blaze, everything changed, because this is not just my wedding; it's ours. I want to remember this day na hindi lang ang pangarap ko na kasal ang natupad. I want to remember this day as a wedding that we both wanted. I even made him pick the song na hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko pa rin alam kung ano. Huwag lang sana siyang maimpluwensiyahan ng lolo niya na si Poseidon Davids. Sa pagkakarinig ko pa naman ay Teach Me How To Dougie ang laging pinatutugtog niyon.

"Now that you can see my face, does that help to make your decision to run away with me easier?"

I rolled my eyes at Ezio. "This is the reason why he can't stop hating you."

"He's still sour that you were with me in your dream?"

"Blaze is the kind of person that will get jealous of a non-living object just because I'm paying attention to it more than him."