Chapter 1: Risk

#BHOCAMP #BlaRis #BHOCAMP10TWC

CHAPTER 1: RISK

ERIS' POV

You know that feeling when you opened your eyes in the morning and you just know that the day will not be good? When you get a lot of bad lucks in life, you'll recognize the signs instantly. Signs that I chose to ignore this morning and like every other moment that I convinced myself that I'm just being paranoid.

Pero may rason talaga kung bakit lahat ng tao ay dapat matutunan kung paanong makinig sa intuition nila.

I should have stayed in bed and watched my favorite TV show. Iginalaw ko ang ulo ko para magawa kong ialis ang buhok kong kumawala sa pagkakatali niyon at tumatabing sa mga mata ko, pero walang silbi iyon masyado dahil pawisan na rin ang mukha ko.

"They are on their way."

"Sure. They can take their time."

Narinig ko ang pagbuntong-hininga sa kabilang linya ng listening device na nakakabit sa tenga ko. Freezale, my co-worker, is currently acting as my eyes tonight. If only she was that twenty-minutes ago then I wouldn't be here.

Confusing? Let me give you a brief summary.

I'm Eris Lawrence Wright and I'm one of the twin daughters of Aries Liam Wright, a shark in the giant pool of the business world, and Paige Lawrence Wright, one of the four Lawrences of The Camp; an organization that focuses on covert missions. Years later it merged into one of the biggest secret organization, BHO, and became BHO CAMP.

I am one of what they call as secret agents.

We handle low to high risk missions, investigative jobs, security detail, information retrieval, and a lot more.

Ngayong gabi ay isa sa mga misyon na iyon. I was asked to be the guide for the graduating trainees from Experiment and Field Department. BHO CAMP has an academy where we train future agents. They will start as trainees then if they graduate they will become a junior. Junior agents is a pledged agent and they will work as one for the longest of time. However they can apply for the Elite levels which not many managed to pass.

I'm an elite and I was asked to be in the field with them as a security blanket for everyone. I couldn't say no because I rarely do. It's hard to say no when you're used to being good.

Anyway the mission was easy. Ang kailangan lang nilang gawin ay tulungan akong makuha ang impormasyon regarding sa marine vessels na gumagawa ng illegal fishing sa isa sa three major protected areas sa bansa.

Since there's a meet about to happen tonight, we just need the evidence pointing towards the crime. Iyon nga lang hindi namin napaghandaan ang posibilidad na may iba pa silang ginagawa maliban sa totoo nilang pakay. We found out that they abducted three women and we heard what the men were planning to do to them.