28...You are awake...

"uhmmh" A weakest wishper left his mouth trying to open his eyes and move his body, but he felt a weight on him. After adjusting to the light he open his eyes and saw his eomma sleeping beside him while hugging him tightly.

He smile but because of little moment jungkook woke up and look up just to found his son already looking at him with big smile on face.

Jungkook stand-up fast and hug his little baby tightly. How much he waited for this.

"Eomma.." he said in deep horse voice, and come out as deep wishper because of not speaking for years.

Jungkook tear up bt hearing his son voice again after years.

Because of voice the twins sleeping there wake up too.

They look at baby and mom duo and smile.

Soon all came in and found that little prince woke up and now all are happy.

(And this is how ye-joon look 😳✌️)

Ye-joon look at all and then look at jungkook, "eomma, from where you found this much handsome boys."

All just laugh at him but they all stop when ye-joon gasp and point at Jin.

"You, come here."

Jin confusingly went near to his bed and ye-joon eyes got big,

"HOLY CRAP!! YOU ARE TOO HANDSOME, are you single?"

Jin got a big proud smile with expression like, 'yeah.. I know'

But soon they hear blunt and angry voice from back,

" Noo he is not, and he is elder then you and have two sons who is also elder then you."  All just smile at jelly Namjoon but ye-joon become more excited.

" Woahhh....you also look soo handsome and by your behaviour I can say this man is your husband and son of your two, wahhhh... I wanna see 😍😍😍"

Jungkook just smack his head and ye-joon whine with pout in end.

" You little brat, why you want to know?"

"for you, you can marry their son and make their extra handsome son my appa"😍😍

All become silent but Jin found it interesting because now he want this little 16 yrs old fluff ball as his baby.

" That two twins are my sons" Jin said and ye-joon look in that direction.

Ye-joon system stop working and y/n laugh on his expression.

"Baby, are you okiee?" Jungkook asked but he just got silence in reply.

After few call ye-joon answer,

"Eomma, how about I get two appa, instead of one?"

Jungkook and Kim twins start panicking because of namjin.

Namjoon just did a fake cough and said,

"Will you explain what is going here jungkook? We want to know who you really are?"

"Yess, and when he is your son then why he is finding his appa, don't he know how his appa look. I know you are single parent but still he would have appa right? You didn't told him about his appa?"

Jimin said and ye-joon laugh soo hard and because of that he got coughing problem, jungkook panick and gave water to him.

After few minutes ye-joon clam down and said,

"I had dad, but my dad is dead. Like eomma himself killed my dad."

All were hella shocked except y/n and Felix.

Ye-joon laugh and asked jungkook,

" Don't they know who JJK is?"

Jungkook just gave evil smirk and said no and ye-joon smirk back and said,

" Then they should be more careful"

" What you two are talking and tell us about you jungkook?"

Jin said and y/n replied,

" I'll say, because as per I know him he will just say half truth to you all."

Taehyung felt frustrated now, he came to jungkook and hold him from waist and another hand on his jaw,

He made jungkook look at him and ask in his deadly deep voice,

"You will tell me who are you? I want you to tell me, without lying now, I'm tired of your lies. Now just say"

They both got lost in eachother eyes, one is showing his broken self with his eyes but another is not ready to accept it.

Both came out of their staring when they hear click sound. They look behind and saw ye-joon taking their pics,

Jungkook push Taehyung and look at his son with fake anger,

"Hehehe 😅 I just found it hot.😅😅"

All just smile at this cute fluff ball.

Jungkook just sigh and start telling,

"I'm jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. I got surname of my orphanage uncle. I came here two and half years ago from Australia. With ye-joon who went in coma, because of this motherfucker, I can't live in Australia when I know this man can hurt my son.

Soo, I came back to my home town. Home town, *chuckle* I never came korea before this, i never knew anything and that time I met a boy called Yugyeom and in 6 months he gave all knowledge about korea to me, and I got in university here and did part time job too to take care of my son.

In university I meet Jimin who was my senior. After sometime Yugyeom went out of country for further studies and only Jimin is there whome i Know and he help me and after graduation I got job in Kim's and after that you all know."

Jungkook finished and V speak up,

"what about your life there in Australia, we want to know about that too "

Jungkook just sigh because he don't want to tell, he know after that his two twins and his this all friends will hare him.

But it won't effect much to him now, because they are already hating him enough now.

Ye-joon put his hand on jungkook hand giving support to his eomma, jungkook just smile and assure ye-joon that he is okk.

" Eomma, it's okk if they hate you after that. I know you love this two handsome guys, don't worry we will kidnapp them and you marry them after that.

Who can stop you? I know, I was in coma, but I can surely say that Whole Australia was happy and celebrate when JJK left the country. With this anyone can say how crazy my eomma is *smirk*"

Jungkook just chuckle at him and y/n reply,
" It's true, after all headache was gone."

Ye-joon and Felix and y/n laugh loudly and jungkook just roll his eyes and then he got serious again,

And took a deep breath and start telling,

" Soo, Six years ago ......"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hehehe 😅 enjoy and i hope you like, i know this episode is small and weird but I want to give whole episode to a past so I'll start it in next episode.

Soo, now think what could be his past, I gave soo many hints now.

Good bye...

Love you and purple you 💜🥺