10... BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP...

You are the light in my dark life.
And now I want to be selfish and
Want to have you forever

Kook:who is calling hyung...

dae:*smile* owww..no one..just from home..wait let me pick it up...

Kook:*smile*okiee..I'm waiting...

*Dae nodded and went lil away from kook...and pick up the call ..*

📲📲ON CALL📲📲
tae:where were you hyung...

Dae: nothing just came to dinner party...soo bussy in there...what about you...

Tae: nothing just enjoying my position as V...

Dae:*chuckle* don't enjoy much just go to hideout when it's needed...it's dangerous position...

Tae:yahhh...and I'm not baby...

Dae:you will always my baby...my lil brother...you are soo precious for me...I can do anything for you...

Tae: really...??*excited*

Dae: ofcourse..did I ever said no to you...

Tae:then help to get my kook....yk...I miss him alot..

*Dae smile fade away...all memories soo few minutes ago is running in his mind..*

Dae:*fake smile* I have news for you...

Tae:what...did you fall for him...

*Dae heartbeat become fast...his mind become blank.. his eyes become teary...*

Tae:hyung...hyung...where did you gone..

Dae:ohhh..I'm here...only...sorry... Just got msg from work soo I was checking that...

Tae:owww..it's okiee...and by the way... It's okiee...if you fall for kook...bcoz after all who will not fall for him...

Dae:*fake laugh* what bullshit are you saying...

Tae:noo.. really...and if you love him you can have him.. really...

*Dae was first shock..bt then smile bcoz he feel saddness in tae voice...*

Dae:*Chuckle*such a stupid are you...who gave thier love like this to someone...

Tae: you are not someone..you are my brother.. I can do anything for you... really..

Dae:*laugh* then start preparing one big proposal...

Tae:huh...!!?? You gonna propose him...

Dae:*laugh* pabo...not me...it's you...who gonna propose him.. stupid... When jungkook will come there then you gonna propose him....

Tae:bt what if he don't love me...

Dae:that what I want give you news...that I get to know..that kook love you...

Tae:*shocked* what....srsly....how..

Dae:I hear him talkin' with his frnd....

Tae:woahhhhhh.....I'm sooo muchhh happy...hyung.. thank you...sooo muchhh....

Dae:*laugh* owe...my baby bear control...

Tae:okiee...I'll call later...okiee...love you..hyung

Dae:okiee..bye... love you tooo baby...

*With that they cut the call...and dae smile sadly and went to kook...*