26... WHO ARE YOU?...

V was soo angry on everyone right now he is too much frustrated because of all confusions and he know that only one person have all answer. Jungkook.

Right now V was sitting in his appa home office with his dad and mom finding information about jungkook and Taehyung is with jungkook. Taking care of him.

Soon Jin call both his hubby and son.

"What happen Jin?" -namjoon

"Did you guys notice one thing?" -jin

"What eomma?" -V

"You said jungkook is orphan and even here also it's written this.. right? " Jij said while looking in file of jungkook information

" True... " -V

" Then how come he have surname? This is something fishy and even Jimin said he met him just 2 years ago and jungkook said he know Jimin from long time ... Now this is something weird" -jin

" I love your sexy brain my love. " -namjoon

" That you have😒" -jin.

.......

V was so in anger, he never thought jungkook will betray him. He drive to their penthouse and went in, just to found Taehyung and Jungkook cooking with fun and laugh.

He wants to cry now, he never thought the reason of his and his little brother happiness is just full of lie.

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

Both taekook got shocked, they went in living room and asked what happen to V but V just look at jungkook with anger.

"Who are you?"

"Hyung, what are you saying he is jungkook right? Are you go mad? Or doing any prank?"

Jungkook got uneasy with this, he guess it that V found his all secrets he is messed up now.

Jungkook just gulp and look down and this made V more angry. He want explanation from jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK ANSWER ME!!! ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT?

You think I'll not found what you did.. you think you can play with our feelings and we are fucking dumb that we will not understand.

I. NEED. ALL. ANSWERS. NOWWWW"

jungkook just look down Taehyung tried to understand but everything was going up of his head, then V told him everything and he look at jungkook with disbelief.

"Jungkook please 🥺 don't hide anything from us.. we are always here for you, baby no one will hurt you. I'll save you from everyone but please don't lie to us" Taehyung said with broken voice both jungkook and V heart broke at this.

V take deep breath and ask in blank voice,

"How you know Mr. Lee leader of JJK."

Jungkook got shocked. He didn't answer and V scream again which made jungkook scared and he push V away and run away from there.

He knows now he only have one place to go. His lovers will never accept him after knowing his past.

"My baby mumma is coming to you."

.......

"WHERE THE HELL JUNGKOOK IS? I WANT HIM HERE BY HOOK OR CROOK. "

Lee screamed his lungs out and all look down only Y/n was the only one who is playing game with free mind. She is not even little bit worried. Why?

" Ms. Lee, your little bunny is missing from month. Even that two bastard twins don't know where he is. I swear if i get to know they did something to him. "