6...WHO IS V..?

I don't know how to show my broke side
To you, so I'm hiding my self from you.
Hiding my real self from you.

Hello to everyone...I know..you all want daekook to get together...bt I want to tell you all that there is still soo much time to get daekook together...soo...plzz.. wait some time...soo..let's start....our story...

<Jungkook p.o.v>
*I got lil. Doubt...bt I didn't gave much attention to it and went into my room...I take off my jacket and went and sit on my bed and start drinking my banana milk shake I brought bt still I was thinking about him how that Mr. rude+attitude is I really love his attitude and his company was really good...I wanna meet him again...bt I don't even know who is he... ahh,,I just know his name he said..V... I really like his company...I should ask mr.kim about this..*

*kook stand from his bed and put away the empty can of banana milk shake and wear his jacket and went out of his room...too meet tae...*

*he went to mr.kim room...and try to knock on his door bt he didn't get any response soo..he tried again...bt still didn't get any response...there one waiter passing stop at kook *

Waiter: sir...the person of this room..went out sometime ago...do you need something sir...

Kook:*smile* owww...nothing thank you for telling me...*bow to him*

*waiter bow to kook and left from there*

Kook:*in mind* where did he went...bt the person who go out was that V..right...bt he said it's mr.kim

*kook again went to his room and take off his jacket...

<AUTHOR P.O V.>
He fell his lil. Cute tummy is hungry...soo..he call to his room service*

📲📲<ON CALL>📲📲

Kook:hello..I'm calling from room no. 4039...i want to order something..

Room service: yess..sir what you want to order...

Kook:umm...can I have double cheese pizza...and hamburger and sprite...

Room service: sure sir...umm..350$

Kook: huh..!!??

Room service: umm..sir something happen...??

Kook:uhhh...nothing.. I'm sorry bt I want to cancel the order please...

Room service: ohh..okk..sir its okk..

*with that he cut the call and now sitting on bed with big ass pout...and hand crossed..*

Kook:*pout* hmppp.... Mr.kim because of you now I can't even eat something....this mr.kim didn't even let me take my things..and and told me that he will be my sugar daddy...*blush* my sugar daddy...*sad smile* now don't even want to talk with me...bt I'm hungry and I need food..ahhh... because of crying my eyes is red and puff ... and I'm having worst headache too...someone help me..

//AFTER ONE HOUR//

*he is feeling too much weak now...he is waiting for dae..from one hour bt still he didn't came...kook tummy is paining now..and without money he can't do anything..he get tired now...he got idea..and he take his phone from table *

Kook:should I call mr. kim what if get angry... as he was already angry on me....ahhh..fuck it right now I just need food...wait.. I'll just text him I'll not call him...yess...

*kook open his phone and open tae chat box..as he don't have dae number..and he don't know there secrect...soo yeahh..*

Koo baby