2...FIRST MEET OF DAEKOOK...

You are weird and different from others
But still I fall for your this behaviour
-Daehyung

Dae: soo..what is the name of that person...

??:...jungkook...

dae:okk...I'll talk to you later

*With that they cut off the call and then Daehyung put the phone back in his pocket..and went to his friends and brother....*

*as he reach there...he saw tae is not there...he got confused...*

Dae:hey..where is tae...

Hobi:ohh..he is having a meeting...he told us to tell you this...

Dae:okk..soo...we also met at club then...bye..I also have to go...

Yoongi:okkk.... byee...

Hobi:byee....

*With that Daehyung left the room...*
.
.
.
*As Daehyung is going to leave the office..he bumped into someone...and bcoz. Of that the other person who is carrying some files...fall down...and his all files and papers spread everywhere...that boy is looking at Daehyung with fire in eyes...*

Dae: can't you see while walking....

Kook:youu...I don't know...who you are...bt you are the one who is not looking...and telling me..huh..
How dare you..now you are gonna help me...

(Dae is wearing mask and goggles and hat..soo kook didn't recognise...)

*Dae's four man's...who is standing behind him..is confused... what's going to happen...they know there boss never going to help him..*

*As they think...dae went from there...they also follow him...as dae going to cross the exit door of office...he heard one voice...which stop him*

Kook:youuu....mr.rude....or should I say...mr.attitude....you don't have manners...that
You should help me...huh...

*Daehyung come back to kook...*

Dae:boys help him...or..he is going to give me headache...and you guys know..what gonna happen after that....

*They are going to help...bt kook stop them...*

Kook:stop....

*Kook put his finger on dae's chest....which make that four shocked...bcoz. no one dares to touch him...it's happening first time..that first time someone touch him... without permission...*

Kook:you..make this fall...you are gonna help..not you so called boys...soo help me....

*Daehyung take off his goggles...kook and dae are looking into eachother eyes....both eyes are carrying fire in them...*

Dae:*in mind*first time... someone dare to do this..
He is looking at me like...he owns...me...like I'm his
Boyfriend...huh...his attitude...I like it...

Kook:did you listen what I said...or I should repeat...bt sorry...I don't like to repeat...

Dae:you know who I'm ....

Kook:are you...king..or Prince...or any leader....

Dae:*smirk**dae wishper into kook ears* I'm V....did you listen or should I repeat...bt sorry...
I don't like to repeat...

Kook:ohhh...what you say...V...I don't know..who you
Are... seriously..V...just one alphabet name....you
Should think some different name...or do you have
Problem of remembering...soo..that you make your
Name this much easy..V....*kook start laughing*