11...BEST TIME OF MY LIFE...

I feel like I'm back in dark room and everything is turning dark slowly. Is you are fading from my life?

*dae got soo much shocked... His mind is just thinking about Suga msg... He instantly call Suga...*

📲📲ON CALL 📲📲
Dae:what the fuck are you saying...

Suga:why don't you want your lovely bro there..don't you miss him..hmm..?

Dae:I miss him alot...bt I don't want him here right now... Plzzz... Just help me...

Saga:please what babyboy...?*smirk*

Dae:it's not time for fun....

Suga:ahhh..okk...I'll handle it for you...after all you are my special.. babyboy... Btw...how is your kitten..

Dae:first thanks-

Suga:say it nicely babyboy...don't you think soo you are being bad baby...

Dae:whiee... Daddy..miss me soo muchh...

Suga:owww.. someone is in mood..huh...

Dae:fuck you...

Suga:*laugh* okk..okk...soo...how is your kitten...

Dae:he is not my kitten...

Suga:why I thought he is your kitten...oww...he is your bunny huh.... Bunny boy huh...

Dae:stop it hyung... Okiee...byee...I'll talk later...

*After that dae look at kook who was sleeping peacefully... He smile to him ..and went to kook...he sleep beside kook and warp his arms around kook kook instantly put his head in dae....*

Dae:sleep well my fluff ball...

*Dae sleep kook on head...and both drift into dream land... Enjoy and playing with eachother in dream...*

<NEXT MORNING>
*Kook wake up from sleep and found himself trap he saw dae sleeping beside him with lil pout on his soft lips eyes close... Messy hair in all directions... Looking like angel while sleeping...no one can say this person is V...who killed many ppl...*

*Kook is just smiling and looking at his boyfie

*Kook is just smiling and looking at his boyfie... Noticing all his small details... From close...*

Dae: morning bub ..

*Kook got goosebumps bcoz of that deep and raspy voice .... He gulp down...and again close his eyes... And pretend to sleep .... Dae open his heavenly eyes .. and chuckle at his cute bunny ..*

Dae:I know u are awake don't act infront of me ..

*Kook pout and slowly open his eyes .. and show small smile to dae...*