...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE...

<IN OUR LOVEBIRDS ROOM>
*Kookie sleeping peacefully on his king size bed with lil pouty smile on his face... sunlight is teasing him soo he hide himself totally with 5x big blanket then him soft and fluffy blanket hide lil bunny totally inside...

The thing he don't know is whole room is decorated with his fav. Balloons...and shining ribbons... And big teddy bears...and flowers... Everything is decorated in room just for kookie... Cute fluffy kookie favourite bunnies are running here and there in room...but still that baby don't wanna wake up

And suddenly the door of room open with two boys ine having big banana milk shake can and another having big kookie fav cake in hand...both having big boxy smile on thier face..they put cake and milk shake on table and climb on bed...both on different side of kookie and hug him tightly...

Both pout bcoz kook still didn't wake up...they smile and take off blanket from kook..kook whine like baby..which he is...for blanket...bt he stop whining when he get more warm then a blanket from his two lovely cute boyfriends...who hug him tightly..kook hug them back.... And have big smile on face bt still sleeping...

Tae:baby..wake up now...it's your birthday...

Dae:yupp...wake up bun...see...what we did for you..

Kook:*sleepy voice*umm...nuuu~~ gukkie playing games whole night..gukkie wanna sleep...

Dae:bun..plzz...wake up naa...*pout*

*dae kiss on kook cheeks..bt still look didn't wake up... Both tae and dae pout... They smirk when evil plan come to their mind...they both started tickling kook together... Kook become laughing mess... Who is having few tears bcoz of laughing and begging his two boyfriends or should I say soon to be husbands... Bt both didn't stop..*

Kook:h-hey... Y-y-yo-you st-sto-sto-stop....haha-haha

Tae:first you gonna wake up...

Kook: ye-yess...yess-yess....i-i-im wak-waking up

*Both smile and stop tickling..kook breathing heavily bcoz of laughing soo hard... He finally open his eyes...just to see best view in whole world... His two boyfriends giving him thier famous boxy smile.. kook show his bunny smile to them...*

Kook:I love you two...alott...

Tae&dae: we love you the most tooo....

*Kook make kissy lips and close his eyes..for his two boyfriends to mark his cheery lips with their soft ones.... They smile and they peck kook lips who show big wide smile to them...and hug both of them..*

Tae:happy birthday..my cute lil bunny*boxy smile*

Dae:happy birthday to my whole universe...*boxy smile*

Kook:thank you to both of you my everything...*bunny smile*

Tae:see..we did this much for you...

Dae:yess...bt you were not ready to wake up..

Kook:owww..for me..just you two beside me is enough...

Tae:hyung..let's pack up everything again..and let's send this bunnies again back to shop...

Dae:yeahh...let's do it..I'll call maids...

Kook:yahhh...I didn't mean to give this everything back...*pout* it's soo beautiful..and I wanna play with this cute bunniess...

Tae&dae:yess..tooo cutee..*looking at koo*

*Kook notice thier stare..and got all red...and look down...with whole red face...*

Kook:you two never fail to make me blush...

Dae:bcoz we love our whole red bunny...right tae..

Tae:yess...cute lil blushy baby...right hyung...