27... I'M JJK ...

Y/n was soo frustrated she need her little brother back. She drive her sport bike to V hideout and went inside.

AT V HIDEOUT

Yoongi was busy in finding jungkook location and he almost got and that's when door got open. He look and it was y/n.

"Well, long time no see kitten" y/n said with no fear ignoring the death Glare she is getting.

"YOU ARE LITTLE KITTEN, BABY GIRL. NOT ME. MY LITTLE KITTEN." Yoongi said with smirk to tease her and little and y/n flashed her sarcasm smile and said,

"Oww .. Yoongi marry me ."

Both just chuckle at this again got busy in finding Jungkook location.

AFTER 1 HOUR

A boy came there with three can of beer and look at y/n with expressionless face and gave one can to her and another to Yoongi.

"Ohhh, old friends meeting again" Yoongi said with teasing tone.

The boy and y/n showed middle finger together and Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

Y/n glance at the boy standing beside her, her heart is doing race right now. She said is soft tone, which she never use,

"Umm, Mr. Jung can you please help us?"

"Wahhh, this is not y/n." Yoongi said and got smack in return but he just laugh his lungs out.

Hobi just nodded and they all three found out at jungkook phone last got tracked near City hospital.

And something blink in y/n she scream,

"We got him."

With that she run outside with two boys behind her.

....

All reach at City hospital and hobi asked about jungkook but the girl said no with nervous voice

And our girl y/n don't have patience level, she just put the gun at doctor head and asked with her demonic voice,

"Where is jungkook?"

"Uhhhh...  Umm .... Top.. top fl... Flo... Floor .."

All went to lift but y/n turn and shoot on doctor leg,

"This is for not giving answer fast, i hope you got your lesson"

.....

All reach up and saw whole floor is empty there is just store room 10 steps far from them. They open it and saw a high tech patient room.

A boy of nearly 16 years age lying on bed and jungkook sitting on stool with head on bed sleeping while holding boy hand.

But because of voice he woke and saw everyone he got panick and take out his gun and point to everyone.

"My little bunny, please noo... We will not hurt him." Y/n said but she notice how jungkook looking in Lee eyes with gun point at Lee

"But he will hurt him, he will hurt my baby "

Both Taehyung and V is shocked. Jungkook baby, how can this possible. Even Yoonmin and hobi is shock.

"Koo, my little boy. How can I hurt him. You know, that was accident. This little prince is my son too right?" Lee said and jungkook got frustrated.

"MR LEE FELIX, HE IS MY SON. NOT YOURS AND I DON'T WANT A BEAST LIKE YOU NEAR HIM. I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY SON AGAIN."

Jungkook screamed and all got shocked Felix just tried to convince jungkook but that made jungkook more angry.