13... YOU WERE NOT FOR ME...

jungkook p.o.v.

Ahhhh....I'm soo tired... I'm right now sitting in my flat...in korea...yeahh..after that moment hyung bring me back korea... As soon as possible... Without even wasting any time... I didn't get much time to enjoy their with my boyfie... It's okk..it's already three days I came here... I didn't went to office..as hyung gave me holidays for rest..woww.. really... He is sweetest boyfriend....bt today I decided to go to office..

I lazily stand from bed..and strech my hands.. and went to bathroom to do my morning routine... After finishing my morning routine..I got ready for office.. and look my self in mirror...and smile widely.. with sparkling in my eyes...

Kook: ahhh..is there anyone..who can be more handsome then me...I should call in police saying someone killing me with his handsome face... Ohh..it's just me...

Kook just got smack on his head...he whine in pain and pout and look at his hyung...with angry pout..

Jimin:too muchh...self obsessed huh...

Kook:I hate you shorty...

Jimin:you will hate yourself too..when you will find that you are late .for work...

Kook check his time...and get hella shocked...

Kook:fuck...I'm always late....

With that kook just take his bad and other things and ran to office... Ohh..sorry...he ran down for taxi he is not going office by running 😅...

<MEANWHILE TAE STILL AT KIM MANSION>
<Tae p.o.v>

Ahhhhh.....why me....why I'm soo stupid ...I think this is 4th pillow I thrown...I know I'm late for work.. and still sitting on bed.. and acting like mental... Bt I have reason...

Tae:I don't have any good idea to propose kook...

I'm being dramatic here..crying like a baby...bt no one feeling sad for me...I'm not cute ...that no one is giving me any attention..

WAITT.... HOBI HYUNG..!!!

I immediately call hobi hyung...

📲📲ON CALL📲📲

tae:hobi hyung...!!!!

Hobi:yahhh..my lovely ears...speak slowly..

Tae: hehehe...sowwyyy... Bt hyung I need help.. pweseee... *Cutely*

Hobi:like I can ignore your cuteness..tell me...

Tae: kikikikikiki..you are best hyung... I want some ideas for about proposing someone...

Hobi:whome..you gonna propose...hmm..*suspicious

Tae:ummm..*shy*my kookie..

Hobi:*shocked*your P.A.

Tae: hehehe..yesss...

Hobi:woahhh...great...bt I don't have any idea..

Tae:yahhh..you are in relationship from 5 years...

Hobi:you know...I propose hyunjin bcoz he was most handsome and cute boy in our whole office that time.. and I got really impressed by his nature and attitude and he is really soo sweet and lovely boy...

Tae:owww...how you propose him...

Hobi:I take him out for dinner and I propose him there with ring...

Tae:ahhh..it's boaring and normal I want unique...

Hobi:then ask dae...he will give best idea...