15... BEAUTIFUL COUPLES...

Okk..this chapter contain some mature content.. not much for that you have to wait..it's lil

"baby, what are you doing"

"Shut up...you deserve punishment for what you did" just replied to tae with angry but cute look. Tae just coo at his boyfriend cuteness but the only thing he find weird is, his hands are tied up behind the chair by his own tie. They are in office and kook is 'punishing' tae for what?

It's been 3 days tae proposed kook, and kook get to know tae send that kidnappers to kidnap him and kook is angry because of this and ofcourse the great Jeon Jungkook gonna take revenge.

But his revenge plan got ruin when he hear a knock on door, tae feel little relieved as he don't have to get punishment from his baby now. "Mr. Kim are you there, we are here to discuss about our new project" jungkook looking little angry and he open tae hands and put tie away, but suddenly he smirk at new evil plan in his mind, he wishper in tae ear that call them inside and tae did what kook said, he don't want his alpha wife to get more angry on him.

"Come in" as tae said that kook bend himself and hide under the table of taehyung. Tae become confuse but before he ask two mens came inside with some files and sit infront tae as tae gesture them to sit and nodded as permission to start.

"Soo..sir we are here to discuss about new project of 7 stars hotel you want to make " tae nodded in understanding, totally ignoring his boyfriend under the table. But tae whole body got shocked when he felt soft hands caressing his manly hood. He gulp down when he feel kook hands rubbing his clothed member.

That two mens notice there boss uneasy nature and asked "are you okk sir?" Tae divert himself from kook to them and breath hard and replied "yeah..h..h.. I..I..I'm -"

He stopped in between when cold air hit is too much secure part, he bite his tongue to prevent from moaning. He gain power from every single cell of his body to answer his staff normally

"Yess...I'm fine, please continue" both smiled at their boss and continue but little they know their boss is out of the world because of someone, someone who started giving little kitten licks to the tips of tae length, tae is using power of whole world for controlling himself and not to groan or moan infront of his staff members.

Kook gulp down by seeing tae length as it's looking longer that Burj Khalifa. It's big and massive, but for revenge he take it whole in his pretty mouth. Tae close his eyes for few seconds at the feeling, feeling of getting this much pleasure.

Kook is sucking him very hard and making it hard for tae to act normal there, bobbing his head up and down in fast speed. Taehyung member is choking his throat. He is taking taehyung soo well like his mouth is made specially for this dick.

Soon that two boys finished their explanation and greeting taehyung, who just gave his 5% attention to them and other 95% was on his pretty boy who is bussy in giving him blow job.

Soon both boys left from there and taehyung gave one forceful smile to them. He locked the door with remote and look at kook who is under table bussy in giving him blow job.

"Fuck..yess..baby like this..mhhmhmm..ahh" this time tae let out his all moans as luckily his office room is sound proof. Kook look up at taehyung while taehyung inside his mouth. That erotic look make tae groan in pleasure.

Soon taehyung feeling something inside his stomach he hold kook hairs tightly and start fucking kook mouth like mad man. Soon he was near to his climax "baby, I'm near..I'm gonna cum"

Kook start sucking hard and make his head moment fast and soon his mouth was filled with sticky substance. Which he swallow every drop like a good boy. And lick his lips seductively while looking at tae.

"Fuck baby..you are soo good" tae said while buttoning his pant again. Kook smirk and come out of table and sit on his favourite chair, obviously Tae lap. And warp his hands around tae neck and smile to tae

"Having a great potential huh.. didn't even showed on face, when that boys were here" kook said with smirking smile on his face. Tae just hold him tight by waist and pull him more near and said..

"Don't you think you deserve punishment for teasing me like this hmm?"

Jungkook blush hard on tae words and hide his face in crock of tae neck. Tae just Chuckle at kook cuteness.

"You are too cute my baby"

As taekook is having beautiful time here, but what about dae, what he is doing in China right now.

<In China>

Dae is sitting in his office room. It's been soo much time and he is having good time with Ava like both are not in relationship yet , both didn't propose yet. But both is soo much comfortable with eachother, having good understanding, everything is there which one perfect couple have between them.

As dae was working, soon he saw Ava came there. Yess after all Ava knows about his work and working place. She just came and sit beside dae and put her head on dae shoulder as dae is sitting on couch and there is soo much space to sit beside.

"I missed you" she said with best and cute voice and hold dae arm. Dae just chuckle at her cuteness and said "we were apart for just 10 hours, and you already miss me" she just snuggle more in him making dae smile at her baby nature.

"Wanna go for a drive" this much was enough to lighten up the baby girl mood. She jump in excitement and said yess like 100 times. And dae just cooed at her cuteness.

Both went on a good drive, they spend soo much time together soo many good memories and went to soo many beautiful places in chine.and it's night now dae is driving Ava back to her home..

He stopped infront her home, she smile and kiss on his cheeks and climb down from car and about to go inside but look back at dae and asked "wanna come in? I wanna say something important to you"

Dae just nodded and come out of car and went inside with her. As they went inside she make him sit on couch and smile "feel free here" she said. Dae just chuckle at her and replied "you are saying like I came here for the first time, so many times I sleep over at your house" she giggle and went to bring some wine for herself and dae.

She came with dae favourite wine and pour in it two glass and offer one to dae which he gladly accept. Both start talking on random things when dae asked "so what you wanna talk about?"

Ava just smile at him and hold his hand softly, her eyes holding love for the mafia sitting infront of him Who can see it clearly and get some idea what this topic is about.

"V , we spent something like 2 weeks together and in this two weeks only I get to know that I'll never be able to find someone like you. You are unique and I think I'll never be able to love anyone because my whole and soul totally fall in love with you. I know you are little surprise, but you are too kind , sweet and lovely boy that anyone will fall for you it's not my mistake. And I promise that if you don't accept me still for my whole life I'm gonna love you like a psycho. I'm totally in mad love with you please accept me. Let's spend rest of our life together."

She said with soo much love and softness hoping to get same reply from dae and her hopes start rising when dae softly smile at her and pull her in hug.

She smiled and hug him tightly putting her face on dae chest hearing the best melody of dae heartbeat. While dae just warp his arms around her with fond smile on his handsome face.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

And here two couples created in beautiful human world. Taekook and daeAva. Both brothers with their own love. Beautiful right?

I'm sorry for small chapter but my condition is not good much. But I'll upload next part soon and in next part kook gonna know all the secret all secrets gonna reveal to him. Dae gonna meet kook again bt this time as dae not tae....

And I'm sorry for giving little Sumt that also in small it's just I'm not in right mood bt I promise when Sumt chapter will come I'll not disappoint you all

Soo..I hope you guys like it..

Soo take care..love you all and purple you 💜 😘