"Georgia!" Luz exclaimed, running over to the witch as she gave Georgia a tight hug, tearing up as Hunter smiles a little.

"Hey, Luz!" Georgia smiles, patting Luz's back. "It's great to see you again, I'm so glad you're safe! I'm pretty sure Amity was going to lose it if we weren't going to save her today."

Luz smiles, pulling away before frowning.

"I'm happy to see you and everything, but are you sure you're alright? What about your throat–" The Latina frowned before being cut off.

"Don't worry about me, I may have brought a few... guests along," She grins, three people soon appearing, from behind her.

Hunter froze up, seeing two adults as another blonde teen smiled at Luz. Georgia walked up to the three, looking over at Gus and Luz.

"Turns out each time my parents went to work, they were helping out Coven Heads Darius, Eberwolf and Raine. And when they heard that Amity needed help–"

"They didn't exactly trust Georgia to go on her own since this little tyke tends to get into trouble," Xen interrupted, ruffling Georgia's hair as she giggled.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Luz," Kyle smiles, holding his hand out for Luz to shake as the Latina grins, shaking his hand as Evelyn soon envelops the human in a motherly hug.

"I heard from Flapjack that you tried your best to save our daughter after what happened in... you know," Evelyn frowns, placing a hand on Luz's shoulder. "We've... recently realised that there's no use in trying to protect our daughter from these adventures. It's like they are her calling... but I do have to thank you for bringing her home."

"Anything for my friends," Luz smiles. "And she has helped me many times, so I thought I'd return the favour."

"Well, you're welcome to our home whenever you like," Kyle nodded before he and his wife walked over to Willow and Gus, Georgia introducing the illusion boy to the new help as Xen instantly began chatting with Willow in lively conversation.

Luz smiled softly at the thought of help, not noticing Hunter nearing her as he suddenly pulled Luz aside, the blonde frowning at her.

"Don't you dare mention that thing around them," Hunter hissed at Luz with a glare.

"What thing? That you're a grimwalker?" Luz questioned in confusion before Hunter shushed her, placing a finger to her lips to shut her up.

"Shh!" He frowned before sighing. "Listen, I don't know if I'm a witch o-or a human. All I know is that I'm a copy of someone Belos made disappear."

"I don't know what you four went through," Luz began, looking back at the other three teens. "But it seems that Gus and Willow like you. And isn't Georgia your girlfriend? You could talk to her about it."

"So I shouldn't worry how they would react, right?" Hunter frowned. "If that's the case, have you told them about helping Philip?"

Luz's eyes softened in hurt, Hunter looking away in guilt as he sighed.

"I overheard everything," Hunter frowned. "Don't tell them. Please..."

Luz frowned, slowly nodding in understanding as the nine rebellion members set off to the Blight Manor, lurking within the trees to help set their friend free.

Luz grinned, walking ahead from a tree as Gus stopped her, pulling the magnifying-glass pendant Graye once had out. He cast a spell, and the group looked through it to see a coven scout casting a continuous spell.

Gus put the pendant back around his neck, Willow and Georgia walking forwards as the two grinned at one another, cracking their knuckles as Xen rolled their eyes at Georgia's antics.